收藏  |  訂閱
21  6.8k

sorry, didnt took much pics this time.
Only have pics of some girl on girl
but cant show it in here

til........................................ :smile_45:

thx for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always support :smile_34:

sorry for the late updates, been very busy.
Lets continue!

After we seperate, we started our game.
I start with kissing L and licking her pussy, she got such a great body. I guess its 34C with tanned body colour. She was screaming out loud holding my head.

After licking her for few minutes, I can hear my girl was screaming as well. I know they are starting the game and getting very exciting. wondering what they are doing in the living room. Me and L have change position, I am on top of the 69 and fucking her mouth while I finger her. Watching her suck me is such a great pleasure. Then, I realise I have a vibrator near me. I used it on her while i keep finger her. Few mins later, she start to scream out loud and start to squirt. lol that was the first time i saw a woman squirt. She cum few times.

I then put on the condom and fuck her on top and finish her with doggy.

After we finish, i can hear my gf and C were chatting so i guess they have finish already. We just have a few chat before they leave. Me and my gf have talk about what each others did the whole night. We end up having sex again.

It was a memorable night and we love it, however we still prefer same room. now we are looking for single man to join us.

I will take some pictures and upload it if i have a chance.

And again, if u dunt like my post, u move on the next one and dunt leave any message to insult me. People like different things and i like these, I just did what it makes me and my gf happy.

Thanks for reading

thanks for sharing, and want to hear more story for group sex but not just changing partners.

what a good interpretation.,even some sentence aint the exactly meaning......

Thx 4 share!

引用:
原帖由 londonfuncouple 於 2009-9-2 05:50 PM 發表 查看引用來源
sorry, didnt took much pics this time.
Only have pics of some girl on girl
but cant show it in here
thanks,
but would you like to share with me in emails ?
have a nice day

引用:
原帖由 londonfuncouple 於 2009-9-12 02:23 AM 發表 查看引用來源
sorry for the late updates, been very busy.
Lets continue!

After we seperate, we started our game.
I start with kissing L and licking her pussy, she got such a great body. I guess its 34C with ta ...
dear both
unfortunately you two are in london
if not, count me in pls

前往最後回覆