打印

memories from boarding school #1#2#3#17#25 #35

收藏  |  訂閱
7  14.9k

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 25/9/2021 16:47 發表 查看引用來源
Sorry guys, I am new to this and my Chinese is not good. this is a memory from many many years ago....

話説當年我得17。我係加拿大某城市的boarding school矇混過日子。
學校就同相中差不多,旁邊有條河,河邊 ...
I've been waiting for your story to come up, now I am going to spend time to enjoy, cheers matey, do keep updating the excellent story 😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 25/9/2021 22:22 發表 查看引用來源

Hahaha my writing is terrible. Not nearly half as good as yours. I'm considering continuing the story in English but feels like the feeling will be different 🤪
Awww come on, a good story doesn't need to be expressed the way a normal story should be, so long as people gets the feelings behind it, the story is already alive, isn't it?😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 26/9/2021 15:32 發表 查看引用來源
Rene無答我,用一只手指放係我嘴上,意思叫我不要再問。她拖左我只手,第一次十指緊扣,心裡好甜,好興奮,同時也好多疑問。我們慢慢的走到gym旁邊的小路。小路一邊係有樹遮擋,外面的人應該睇吾倒,另外一邊係結了冰的河。

Rene特 ...
Isn't this an interesting way to present a story? 故事只要能夠令人共鳴,點樣寫都只係style問題,師兄加油!😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 26/9/2021 18:50 發表 查看引用來源
trying to hit two birds with one stone. this presentation helps with the atmosphere I am trying to create. esp for those that have not studied aboard. it should be easier for them to relate. Partly al ...
Haha, for us kind of people who lived part of our life abroad, definitely a lot of say about this; similar situation but with different kinds of girls and that we share our experiences as an overseas students met with some sweet girls. 絕對有共鳴,類似嘅情境,一樣咁甜美嘅女孩,同樣咁激情火辣😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 27/9/2021 10:25 發表 查看引用來源

i want to hear your story! hahahhaha
Mine wasn't as sweet, but still very juicy. Let me finish the recent story and tidy up my old ones and share in a new post for another laugh😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 27/9/2021 13:03 發表 查看引用來源

you are going to like the next update. it was really kind of funny even after so many years.
Looking forward to it mate, wouldn't want to miss out any of the fun😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 27/9/2021 14:30 發表 查看引用來源
「夠啦……滴水啦……」Rene protests,顯然開始有D吾耐煩。
既然女神你講到出口,我只能夠拖住佢行到靠河邊的大樹旁,少少粗暴bend her over, Rene扶住棵樹,我拉起條短裙,再將期待已久的小J釋放出來。我都唔敢再玩,再等,免得 ...
Ain't that sweet to be called a dummie?😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 27/9/2021 20:03 發表 查看引用來源
hahaha one of the great things about puppy love is that it's simple and sweet. Nothing complicated.
Absolutely mate, long passed the prescious sweet moments of puppy love though, gonna get to the old dog love now😬

附件

kilt.png (126.06 KB)

2021-9-25 16:47

kilt.png

前往最後回覆