打印

Looking for expert hold'em players

收藏  |  訂閱
9  1.5k

Looking for expert hold'em players

I am looking for expert hold'em players

I don't care how long you've played but I need you to have net gain of at least $20,000 USD, best would be over $100k

回覆 #2 darylsing 的帖子

why?

回覆 #4 IBREAKU 的帖子

Whoever qualifies please leave a post here or pm me

I'll pm back and tell you what i m doing if you're qualified.

回覆 #7 darylsing 的帖子

of coz ok

all i need is poker net gain 20k

well of coz if u lose 30k somewhere else u're pretty much addicted to gambling

and i can't use anyone that's lacking self control

回覆 #9 darylsing 的帖子

again... why?

回覆 #11 darylsing 的帖子

I am not looking for an employee.

Anyway, you have your choice.  Just let me know if you change your mind.

回覆 #12 pakyiu 的帖子

Sorry to hear what you said.  

Let me give you a little advice:  
Stop (and I know you had) when you realize you're not beating the game.  Learn more and improve your skills first.  Move to bigger games only when you've beat the smaller ones.

回覆 #21 pakyiu 的帖子

please don't be so defensive (and/or sarcastic), i never criticized your skills

ieveryone has a game that he/she can't beat (well except for the very best). so everyone who plays poker (who has the ability to realize there's a game that he/she can't beat) has to face such time where he has to stop and improve his skills, or go back to a smaller game.  

i never tried to comment on your skills level and if you felt offended, i apologize for that.

and yes, i agree that luck is important, at least in the short run.  luck can make or break anyone, especially in a big game.  Jamie Gold is a very good example in the poker world.

回覆 #23 darylsing 的帖子

sorry but i really don't want the plan to be too open since it is still at the beginning stage.

i will surely let everyone know when it's all ready.

回覆 #27 Dragonkidz 的帖子

first, i m not looking to be taught
second, this is not without $$
third, why won't they respond?  since i have the time to post this thing, they probably have the time to respond

前往最後回覆