上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

真人真事~我的第一次(一氣呵成版)P.38好似有野体喎

收藏  |  訂閱
77  537.3k

i wish all you guys happy new year!!!

i also hope you guys can find your mr or miss right.

新一年第一次同大家見面,祝大家新一年事事順景!

其實SARA同SANDY同無可能再可以同我係埋一齊,所以大家吾使再問拉~~而SANDY出年暑假仲會結緍TIM!~~係到恭喜晒佢!!!

再一次多謝大家黎体我呢個故仔。當時有諗過寫一個HAPPY ENDING!但世事又點會甘完美呀,可能好既結局大家反而無甘大反應TIM!~哈

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!

thanks for your feed back.....i really appreciate that you did spend a lot of time on this story. If you have read my message in this post, you should know that sandy is getting married in this summer. BTW, i want to know where are u right now?do you study aborad?
引用:
原帖由 auuchu 於 2010-1-9 02:53 AM 發表
I don't know why, I seldom reply to all these articles. But after I finished yours ( I copied it and read it my MsWord). I came back and search your post for reply.
No matter this is a true story or ...

im living in Calgary~~~~haha mice to meet you
引用:
原帖由 auuchu 於 2010-1-9 04:14 AM 發表
Hi 輝哥, I am living in Toronto. May I know in person? Can you send me a PM for your MSN?
m

hi everybody, thanks for you guys supporting this story. i didnt expect that this story can still be popular and has 33 pages in this post. However, im really busy recently. i think i cant leave as many messages as i did before. im sorry that im not available to type Chinese right now. i hope my low level English would not make any confusion.

Nice to meet you Samchho. First, i really really appreciate that you posted the English song to us. Honestly, Sara is the first person who let me know this song. Im also surprised that all the readers here are all over the world.

Im so sorry but I lose any contact with Sara, so I didnt get any news of her. You are right. she is charming and used to be my princess. She seems to have secret power which can attract all the men. Sara had had many guys who wanted to date her Since i knew her.

Thanks for your song again. This song brings back many pleasant memories to me.
引用:
原帖由 samchho 於 2010-1-16 05:54 PM 發表
Hi Fei Gor here comes a reader from San Jose.

As the posts among these 33 pages said, i sincerely appreciate your effort on putting up this story. I truly fall in love with it. Likewise your fellow ...

黑馬王子.....thanks for leaving message to this post all the time. Because of your(and other readers) messages, this post can be showed on the first two pages.
引用:
原帖由 黑馬王子 於 2010-1-16 06:42 PM 發表
especially after listening to the song of Eason:smile_42:

多謝先,但都係大家比面鐘意体我呢個故仔姐。
引用:
原帖由 kk6839414 於 2010-1-17 01:43 AM 發表
繼續支持輝哥!!!!!!!!!!

如果吾寫得劇情化,個故仔會好悶都埋無甘多篇幅。
引用:
原帖由 eunic97 於 2010-1-15 05:59 AM 發表
感情小說我好小睇......
須然好似戲劇化左小小. 但係真係好好呀, 睇到我都想喊呀:')