引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 1-11-2021 17:38 發表 查看引用來源

頭先月師兄睇唔到😬~400630394006304040063042
i like her sweet smile and seductive eyes lol

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 3-11-2021 08:11 發表 查看引用來源
新嘅故事開始啦,米雪第1話~

米雪 1

一個人喺佢嘅工作上面,總會遇到唔少唔同嘅人。有時候呢啲人可能會對你有好長遠嘅影響,有啲可能對你影響少啲,亦都有啲可能對你完全冇影響;有啲人可能入令你難忘,有啲可能同你有好多互動, ...
looking forward to this story

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 5-11-2021 09:48 發表 查看引用來源

邊得嚟咁多故仔吖,寫埋呢幾個番外篇嘅似是而非嘅故仔就真係冇貨賣啦😬
Honestly, have u joined the mile high club yet?

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 5-11-2021 11:31 發表 查看引用來源

No la😬
you need to. the excitement cannot be explained.
mind u it's prob very difficult to try these days.....

just like changing rooms lol... used to be so fun n easy

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 5-11-2021 12:38 發表 查看引用來源

Aiya executive lounge is always a good place to dodge away from the crowd la ma😬
That i haven't tried. can u PM me the lounge u tried?
always thought the resting areas are too open to do anything.

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 6-11-2021 12:02 發表 查看引用來源

Only done once la, in Mabuhay Club lounge toilet in Manila only😬
interesting. I did come close once at the American airlines lounge in London HAHAHAHA

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 8-11-2021 08:31 發表 查看引用來源

早呀r師兄,星仔好啦,小星星嘅舒服通常都搞到阿星唔多舒服,真係要換位伸下腳好啲😬
to stretch which leg?? hehe

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 8-11-2021 09:39 發表 查看引用來源

Haha, ain't that sweet to have a sweet girl with you on a business trip? Close ones mean you nearly get caught for the naughty business?

The executive lounge in Manila wasn't too big, but the toile ...
This was actually a good story/memory. a good week long experience. details for another day...
close means I didn't finish. our flight arrived london very early in the morning, around 6am if I remember correctly.
The arrivals lounge had shower facilities, but was packed with ppl from all the one world alliance flights. I wanted to shower n get changed for my meeting... they only had one shower available. the agent didn't seem to care and even suggested that we take turns to shower so we didn't have to wait for a room to open up. credit to the airline. the showering facility was huge. the room had it's own toilet, shower and changing area. we ended up showering together and fooled around. HAHAHA i'll leave the rest to your imagination.

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 9-11-2021 10:17 發表 查看引用來源

Haha, ain't that good fun huh? I had a similar experience in Manila that time, we booked our flight to Orlando through PHP airlines as the whole interchange trip was much cheaper, so we had to fly t ...
Totally agree! for sure it takes one with similar exp to understand another. the fun n excitement cannot be explained in words. having company on long trips are always a good relief, punt intended. lol
then again, one of my hobbies have been picking up air stewardess' during my flight. not necessarily aiming for happy ending but a very entertaining way to kill 12+ hr flights. lol
i miss the good old days where security wasnt as tight, mobile phone cameras weren't so common. can do so much more.
did you manage to get round 2 at the dallas airport?

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 9-11-2021 16:35 發表 查看引用來源

I must say it's good to have someone who speaks the same language as me in this sense, otherwise these kind of little stories got no-one else to enjoy.

One of the fun way is to find a Chinese, or o ...
agreed. I only pick up asian stewardess. just never been into Caucasians.
I am one of those idiots that get their numbers n never call back. not that i dont find them unattractive. it's just that there's too much effort involved. for me, they've served their purpose of entertaining me during the trip n i'm ok with that. speaking of which, there was that one exception where I happened to stay at the same hotel as the stewardess that I was chatting up. I didn't exactly call either, but let's just say there was a follow up session after the flight.

chatting them up is an art. seat location wins half the battles
I swear, one of these days I have to find my way into the mile high club. it's always an itch i've been wanting to scratch.

前往最後回覆