上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Married woman looking for a mature guy, decent and fun (age 35-45)

收藏  |  訂閱
479  25.9k

Married woman looking for a mature guy, decent and fun (age 35-45)

About me:

Married, 30+, cheerful and feminine lady.

Looking for:

Mature and caring guy, over 35, non-smoker, decent and fun. Reasonable look.

Expectation:

Share moments and makeup the love feeling missed in the marriage. No Sex please.

Any gentlemen interested to get to know first?

[ 本帖最後由 desperate_wife 於 2013-6-7 10:49 AM 編輯 ]

As i cant reply pm, can any interested gentleman leave your email to me in yr pm ? Thanks

引用:
原帖由 TureLBB 於 2013-5-4 10:35 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Support

Thanks for yr support turelbb. May be its too old school to communicate by emails. People prefer more instant communications.

引用:
原帖由 eddyming 於 2013-5-4 11:52 PM 發表 查看引用來源
hihi desperate wife ...... how can i leave my email to u to communicate with u soon :smile_o05: :smile_o05:
We can chat here or you can pm  your email address to me. Thanks.

回覆 7# 的帖子

Haha, to a certain extend i concur with you. But i aslo believe that the guy who is brave enough to take up this offer must be very sincere.

引用:
原帖由 Mizu 於 2013-5-5 10:18 AM 發表 查看引用來源
You mean stupid.  And lets face it, whoever takes this seriously, u have zero desire to fuck him anyway.  I dont think any woman can be turned on by such chumps.
you are right. I did struggle when i put that "no sex " requirement on my thread . B efrank , woman in wolf and tiger year like me is all looking for sexy man with a nice butt and who can bring endless orgasms to a woman .

But i have seen too many cases that a relationship which is built upon sex cant last long. When the excitment is gone, the relationship will be gone too. Lets see if i have luck to meet a mr right here. If not , i will seek your advice on how should i revise my thread to attract more response . Hehe .

Thanks mizu

引用:
原帖由 笑天下人 於 2013-5-5 12:30 PM 發表 查看引用來源
早晨:smile_o01:
午安. 做乜整個奸笑公仔比我 -

i dont have wechat, line or skpye :smile_19:

Sigh

引用:
原帖由 kenny1017 於 2013-5-5 01:48 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I am totally agree what you said. Especially in this forum coz most of the guys in there are looking for sex only.

good luck for your hunting.
Yup. Sex should not cause much problem but sex ONLY does .

Thanks for yr blessings

引用:
原帖由 chantaiman_hk 於 2013-5-5 04:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Just to say Hi and good luck

Thanks for yr support

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆