31  20.3k

删了

删了, 重新开始

[ 本帖最後由 人妻29 於 2023-8-1 04:43 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 szetoafk 於 2015-11-23 03:19 AM 發表 查看引用來源
咁呢一單有無同男友講
佢飛左去西岸,叫我貼上引板佢會自己睇.

老外藝術家是 Party Animal, 玩起來很瘋,在派對中少不了煙酒大麻。在美國有些州大麻是合法的,所以不在嚴打之列,在坊間十分容易買到,但我連香煙也不吸,自然對它沒有認識。

派對是在其中一個畫家的Studio擧行,去到己有幾個老外在吸大麻,他們   給我一支,東尼自己拿了一枝,我説不要他們亦由得我。我拿了一樽啤酒,一面喝一面便和他們談天說地。

那晝室不大,很快便變得烏煙瘴氣,大家都知吸二手煙一樣會生癌,但可有想過吸二手大麻一様會high?我就是留在那裏久了,不知是喝多了還是high了,便出事了。

引用:
原帖由 justfriend123 於 2015-11-23 05:18 AM 發表 查看引用來源
啲大麻味好勁......你頂得順咩???
在NY成日在街上都會聞到.............
的確好臭,但我只是客人不好意思出聲....

那晩派對有四對男女,我是唯一的華人,其餘都是老外,有白人也有黑人。大家喝酒談天,很自然便一對一對的圍坐一起,我和東尼自然是坐在一塊。

也許他們喝多了(也可能是抽了大麻),其中一對便起頭摟摟抱抱,然後便擁著接吻,雙手自然也不規矩了,跟著其他兩對亦不安份起來。

他們當我不存在各辦各的在寬衣解帶,很快便變成幾條肉蟲纒在一起了。我也聽過他們一伙這樣玩很平常,但我自小受東方傳統教育,這一切看得我臉紅耳赤,十分尷尬,只好裝作看不見低頭喝酒,但心房撲撲的跳,也分不清是緊張還是興奮。

不久他們便真的做了起來,那淫浪氣氛直是讓人窒息,臉漲得更紅了。東尼這時把我摟了過去,用一種異樣的眼光看著我,像眼前一切都是理所當然,不明白我為什麼這樣不自然和害羞。

「妳剛離了婚,最近有沒有男人?來,回復自由身該好好享受一下。」東尼直截了當的説,嘴巴便吻了上來。

「不,我有男友了⋯⋯」我掙扎著説,但他的手己直探到我大腿盡頭。

「別裝正經了,這樣濕,男友滿足不了妳吧?東方女性就是這樣,想要又不敢⋯⋯」給他知道我早看得動了情,那時真的羞得想撞牆死掉,一下子便放鬆了反抗。

「來,吸一口,放鬆點⋯⋯」東尼再吻在我的嘴,誰知他之前吸了滿滿一口大麻,印上我的嘴用力一吹便全餵到我的口中。

「唔..唔..」我一不留神便全吸了進去,一下子嗆得眼淚也流了出來,跟著很快便有暈暈的感覺。

「怎麼樣,正點吧!」東尼說畢又再餵多一口到我的嘴裏。

這時我暈乎乎的,混身發燙,而且有一份不能壓抑的欲望,不但主動撲過去摟著東尼送上香吻,我的手還迫不及待的地伸向他褲襠,探索他那話兒。

東尼一邊和我吻著,一邊解開我的衣服,很快我便身無吋縷,全身沒遮沒掩的和其他人看齊,奇怪的是那一刻我完全沒有罪惡感,反而覺得自由自在。

東尼吻遍我全身,然後集中挑逗我身體的敏感帶,我也主動地握著他粗大的肉棒放進口中,不知羞恥為他口交,跟著便跨騎到他身上,扭著柳腰去感受給他肉捧塞著磨的快感,而東尼亦有節奏地一下接一下強而有力從下面向上聳動,弄到我在上面發狂的前後搖擺身體,不用多久高潮便來了。

「呀!呀!呀!呀!」我爽得倒在他身上大聲叫,但東尼不讓我休息,反而聳動著下身不停衝刺 ,

「呀!呀!我的天!呀!呀!不行了!呀!我要死了!呀!呀!」我大聲嚎叫,其他人想不到平日土頭土腦,正經八百的東方小女人,竟然浪成這樣,只怪那大麻把我的羞恥心完全摧毀,才這樣媚態百出,極盡淫蕩之能事。

這時我感到塞在愛穴中的大肉棒開始有規律的顫動,便知道東尼要射了!跟著便覺得一股熱流直射進去,我也同時再到了一次高潮。

我在盡情發洩過之後,倦得睡了,到了第二天醒來,見到他們心裡便覺得怪怪的,可能是給他們看過我另外一面,甚麼正經的形象一晚全毀了。

引用:
原帖由 sam7211 於 2015-11-23 08:12 AM 發表 查看引用來源

好正的文章,多謝分享。。。

吸了大麻令本來充滿枷鎖的你,可以放下俗世的思想,來個坦蕩蕩的在人家面前做愛,其實這也是個很不錯的經歷,相信你回憶寫文時,都有產生一種回味當天的感覺,哈哈。。。

ht ...
其實原本是用英文寫給一位朋友告訴她發生的事,但為了引版讀者才改編成中文.喜歡可看看最初從回憶寫的原文:

Remember I told you that I go to a Halloween party? This is not the one Tom invited me to go, but with a group of fellow artists.

Artists are party animal. so when my boyfriend said he had to fly out for business I accept the invite from an artist friend to have some fun. It was held at one artist's studio, which is at an industrial district with lots of warehouses. I was the only Asian girl there. The party have a few black and white men and women.

They play loud music, and had drinks (mostly beer, they are cheap) and did drugs. It is very common for artist to do drugs in North America (some think it help them to be creative) so our choice is just don't do it ourselves, but not treating them different or distance ourselves from them. It was always about self discipline and I never do drug myself.

However, that night they smoke pot too, and though I did not smoke it myself, I must had inhale quite a bit of 2nd hand pot as I am feeling funny myself. I also became very horny, and that is why when my date (a white guy) kissed me and caressed me, I did not resist and even kissed him back. We practically make out in front of the others, but it was not big deal as everyone was pairing up and making out as well. My date feed me more beer with his mouth, and he must have passed a few mouthful of pot into mine when I was getting a bit drunk and dizzy.

Long story short, I was stoned and high when he pull down my panties and fingered me. He felt my wetness and in no time  he lifted me to sit on his dick and fucked me. I was too stoned to resist, and the pot make my senses amplified 10 times...the sensation was so intense I felt like I could came immediately, and I did come again and again on him till he finally came in me. Then I passed out.

That was the account of my first white man. The next morning I did not remember much, but I hope he was the only one who had sex with me. After this, I felt there is no point to avoid seeing Tom anymore, so I met with him the next day.

[ 本帖最後由 人妻29 於 2015-11-23 08:29 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Karl0220 於 2015-11-23 08:47 AM 發表 查看引用來源

英文版好似精彩啲喎,之前都有睇過你既post, 不過點都好,衣家生活快樂自由自己開心就好

Actually I can write in English faster, so the reader can feel my thoughts as it reflect what is going on in my mind. When I write in Chinese, it is kind of translated and polished.

However, I posted here in English a few times and many scream at me and said they do not understand what I wrote.....so I take the extra effort to write in Chinese for them

Tony is not black....White tall Italian

BTW, can you tell me if I can actually get stoned from smelling 2nd hand pot in a smoke filled room?

I felt I am not quite myself even before Tony feed me the pot with his kisses, that was why I let him...
引用:
原帖由 galex888 於 2015-11-23 08:57 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Tom Tom !!!once go black you never go back
Sister .. use Condom !

引用:
原帖由 galex888 於 2015-11-23 08:57 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Sister .. use Condom !

BTW, I started using Nuvaring

You know what it is, right?

For STD, I am limiting the circle of people I hang out with.

It is kind of funny, only my boyfriend is willing to use Condom, Tom and Tony are not.

引用:
原帖由 毛明示 於 2015-11-23 09:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源

有冇舊post的link

http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=24833779

前往最後回覆