打印

請問各位高人有無好書教 show hand?

收藏  |  訂閱
5  827

go youtube search High stacks poker watch how they play the game. better than u read these book.

doyle brunson part is talking his no-limit game. thats really bull @@ dont read that part trust me. or u can read and then watch how he play in high stack it totally differ what he said in the book. the book teach u those thing u can try apply on toury but not in cash game. many ppl ask why he bull @@ on that book? poker seems like stock market if everyone know how to play the game rite, then who going to lose money, just think about it.

naw i play loose sometime. I always call other Mr.Tight so Ibreaku are u play tight ? :035:
did u watch Doyle play in High Stack poker? wow tight like a asshole~~:034: but he wirte about in super System is super loose :122: High Stack poker in Season 2 or 3 i forgot. should b3 season 2. some player discuss his book,..Daniel and phil laak irony about this book LoL it is so funny...and doyle cant bear to laugh about it too.

I did play in Starworld in last Dec already :041: I back to hong kong for the 2007 xmas and go to macau 3days for fun search around and eat. Should be not gamble thos, coz my gf dont like gamble. but finally we on the waitting list for the ship to back hong kong, so we went to starworld and play poker, but that night only 2.5/5 no-limit:028:  fortunatelly I own 7xx in a hour and half (no respect:096: ) then I open sit and back to the bay.During the game some ppl cocky and said go open 20-40 game, I glad to hear that but finally no one open. After that my canada classmate went to macau with his gf, I told him there have game in starworld. He went there and got 10/20 and 5/10 no-limit game...what..the.....anyways he sit down for a hour and won 1500 in 10-20. (he is not a good player ) and sth wrong with his game card so he is mad about the service and go to hong kong with his gf next day ....

u mean max or min? max buy in only 2k in 20/40? it should be 4k in 20/40
coz in my place (canada) 1-2 nolimit max 200 2-4 400 5-10 1000 ......
acutally maybe different housing rule. In canada I play 5-10 no limit in live game. but some how I back to hong kong the the bill amount become bigger therefore i become more chicken but if u calculate back canada 5-10 nolimit = 35-70 no-limit in macua. anyways I play poker just for fun. dont wanna be take so serious that is not my main futher job as well.

引用:
原帖由 blueskier 於 2008-1-22 04:38 PM 發表
嘩, sorry 各位高人, 請問有無中文書?

I am not the 高人, Ibreaku is. I am not good at english too but nth I can choose in Canada, actually I am lazy to read book. easy to learn is play more and watch video. therefore 6 years poker experience only read 2 book only, and not really read the whole book. ppl always said.."ractices be Perfect"

前往最後回覆