語種:        英語
唱片公司:        REUNION
發行時間:        2006年09月05日
專輯類別:        錄音室專輯
專輯風格:        福音 Gospel
資源格式:wav
大小:309M

專輯介紹:
Don't Get Comfortable was, contrary to its title, one of the smoothest, easiest-to-go-down helpings of smart, contemporary Christian pop to surface in 2006. The album was a strong showing for Brandon Heath, who signed to the heavyweight Reunion Records roster (home to Casting Crowns and Michael W. Smith, among others). The native Nashville singer exhibited a host of skills honed after years of collaborating within the CCM songwriting community. Heath rose from the songwriting ranks to become a fully developed artist, eventually partnering with Bebo Norman, Matt Wertz (who happened to be his roommate at the time), Dave Barnes, Chad Cates, Philip LaRue and Ben Glover. His former aspirations to be behind the music eventually took him behind the mic, where his flavor for storytelling connected with audiences almost immediately. "I'm Not Who I Was" became an instantly recognizable anthem for forgiveness, and "Our God Reigns" received a Dove nomination for best worship song. The album had few inconsistencies, and the quality of Heath's songwriting was of the highest caliber. Don't Get Comfortable was a bright spot for those who sought insightful stories that resonate within one's soul.
這應該算是Brandon Heath的第壹張創作專輯了,先聽的08年新磚《What If We》,很喜歡這種風格,聲音很有吸引力。

這是2006年當代基督流行樂壇很不錯的壹張專輯,這張專輯充分展現了Brandon Heath的才華。Heath從壹位普通音樂創作者蛻變為完全成熟的創作型歌手,之後和Bebo Norman,Matt Wertz,Dave Barnes,Chad Cates,Philip LaRue及Ben Glover合作。 他以前渴望到音樂幕後工作,卻沒想到自己唱起了歌,他的歌聲得到了大家的肯定。

專輯曲目:

01. Steady Now
02. Simple Man
03. Don't Get Comfortable
04. Our God Reigns
05. Red Sky
06. You Decide
07. I'm Not Who I Was
08. Let's Make It Last
09. I Will Lay You Down
10. The Light
11. Beauty Divine