打印

To IBREAKU

收藏  |  訂閱
19  2.0k

To IBREAKU

好耐無見你post野....真係做左full time poker player?

戰績如何? 打緊咩table? 有無同johnny chen 打過 / 見過佢係金都打?

引用:
原帖由 darylsing 於 2008-6-12 09:14 AM 發表

Sorry! 都好耐沒有post野了.... 今日見到自己的大名做了heading... 還有人記得自己, 真係又高興又感動呀!!!!! :043:

近排戰績不太好!!!
1) bad luck (draw many many flush draw, straight draw... 8 - 12 outs....) not hit for more than 15 times...
raise AK preflop and continue bet but not hit and being check raised......
Get KK vs 99 and being hit sets after flop and lost allin..... got top sets and allin after flop with flush draw.... and the river is flush only...

上三個星期 (24/5-25/5), 在新匎京一戰 win 了 $10,000  (只玩 nl$2000) 之後就超黑仔啦.........

上星期開始黑仔 (1/6) , draw 什麼都沒有..... 仍是玩nl $2000... 但對手很勁....
這枱有很多西人, 有一位 pros (澳洲pros 及他的girl friend....) d 人話佢是 pros... 只是同 girl friend 一起玩... 所以當日不玩 nl$5000....

我一坐下來, 他已經有 $12000 - 15000..... (他是由$2000 玩起, 沒有rebuy...)

我之前因為bad luck, 已經 lost 了大約 $2500...., 對 pros 完全沒有好處.... 都好啦.... 幾pros 我都不怕的.... let"s play....

他一row raise 了 5 - 6 次..... 我只好 fold 一 fold.... 看看先..... 完來他是 super-aggressive.... 他一raise 完, 一flop 他80% 會bet 80% pot...

其他人都玩得好好, 但好tight...... (ME TOO) 所以他的bet 幾乎完全win 晒... d money 比佢win(bully) 晒..... (bully)....

玩了3-4 hours.... 我call preflop, draw flush..... 都draw了 $2500......:028:

之後 d hands 好dd.... 我決定hammer 佢....

hand 1) i got A5s (club) ..... he raise $150 preflop... I call.....
4 caller and the pot is about $600....

the flop is 2, 3(club), 9..... (only 1 club).... he bet $500.....

and I push allin (~$1800)..... and everyone fold.... and I show to mention that I need to hammer him and I am dare to allin.....:025:

3 min later....
hand 2) i got JTs .... he raise $160 preflop... and 4 caller.... $6xx pots...
flop not hit to me.... everyone check... and the turn is another diamond and I have the chance to draw flush on the river....

he bet $700....... because no one bet after flop and everyone continue to check around to him..... (he is correct to bet)

but I push allin (for about ~$2500) and everyone fold... and he smile to me and ask to me what I have and I show 2 diamonds... and many other players say nice hands, nice raise.....:034:

3 min later..... he only have about $8000 chips.... and I have about $4000....

this is the last hands for me..... because I still bad luck and totally I lost $3000.. I need to leave and think what I lost today...(at that table I only lost $1000)
I got 22.... he raise under the gun with $180 and I call.... he immediately take to me and knew I have something to call....
and I say "yes, I have good card, I need to call and see what happen..."

3 caller and the pot is about $700..... the flop is 2, 3 8..... and he immediately bet $700 (before the dealer , flop three cards....), because he bet before the dealer flop, I ask him, "you bet $700?", he said yes.... and I say "let me check my hole card, oH, I have good hands...)
"RAISE............" , I bet $2000....
and he suddently push me ALLIN......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( he want to hammer me now!!!)

and I immediately call..... when I call "he ask me , you got the sets..? I say "yes...", but I knew I bad luck...
the turn is 6, the river is J....

so I said "you win?", he said "no...." and he show "AA"..... and I show "22" and I win the big pot.....

Finally I win few hundreds that is out of my expection... because this is the last hand for me......:071: :098:

當日我有一個很深刻的回憶.... 覺得d pros 都好難打.... 因為他又不怕輸.... 又有膽色..... 長玩未必可以beat他....

但這hands 有好多人好話好.... 因為d money 比他.... abuse 晒... 大家其實好angry.....:046: :046: :046:

因為太長, 下回再寫...

聽你咁講...幾實都幾好玩bor....
有無去金都打過? johnny chan 都係到玩過幾日...

full time poker player?

我已經打算做到 8 月尾, 就算了....

我有個friend , 佢有很多工作給我做.... 是 IT PROJECT MANAGER ($25000 /$30000) PER MONTH....

但我話我一定要TRY TO BE A POKER PROS (AT LEAST FOR 2 MONTHS)..

如果成績不好.... 我先返去乖乖地返工.....

所以我會在 9 - 10 月做PROS..... 看看成績先啦.....

D 人話 (JUST FOR FUN) 已經去了做PROS..... 我見佢玩 NL$5000.....

不知是否呢......
引用:
原帖由 darylsing 於 2008-6-12 09:14 AM 發表

IT PROJECT MANAGER ($25000 /$30000) PER MONTH

Actuall i will choose the job.... u also can go play in weekend.

maybe pros is the only way to get his final goal then..:071:

thanks!

我還清楚地記得你以前給我的意見!!! anyway, 多謝晒!!!!

:036:
引用:
原帖由 darylsing 於 2008-6-13 03:41 PM 發表
IT PROJECT MANAGER ($25000 /$30000) PER MONTH

Actuall i will choose the job.... u also can go play in weekend.

maybe pros ...

我都係吹下水姐....:097:

引用:
原帖由 IBREAKU 於 2008-6-13 11:38 AM 發表

Sorry! 都好耐沒有post野了.... 今日見到自己的大名做了heading... 還有人記得自己, 真係又高興又感動呀!!!!! :043:

近排戰績不太好!!!
1) bad luck (draw many many flush draw, straight draw...  ...
這些是典型的靠嚇打法, 對住d好保守的人好有效, 下下頭2round就大走所有人, 就算你有吸手, 都要同佢鬥運:043: 時間愈耐, 本會慢慢比佢蠶食:071:

你講得好好! 所以我應為 tight 最後會輸給 aggressive player... if both players have the same skill and scanning flop ability...
引用:
原帖由 ROYKAN 於 2008-6-13 08:02 PM 發表

這些是典型的靠嚇打法, 對住d好保守的人好有效, 下下頭2round就大走所有人, 就算你有吸手, 都要同佢鬥運:043: 時間愈耐, 本會慢慢比佢蠶食:071:

其實tight...都唔代表唔會check raise既..check raise is the key:122: tight player check raise is a powerful instrument.

前往最後回覆