上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

私人健身教練

收藏  |  訂閱
185  92.4k

引用:
原帖由 mysen 於 2018-6-18 14:48 發表 查看引用來源

because i saw u story u have make with few different race guy, so wanna know which type is your prefer?
Different races have different advantages. The point is not the race but the person. I like Cantoneses because easy communicates and they have hard cocks as usual . African American is strong, muscular and rock hard as well as sizes. So exciting!  Caucasian has great sizes too. Both black and white know how to trigger and initialize the moment......

引用:
原帖由 automail 於 2018-6-22 07:33 發表 查看引用來源
maymay have you got a person that seduce you better than john?
Well.....Hard to compare.......I have most sex with him. For the sex itself, I am never tired with him. There were just happened occasionally with other guys. New guys always provide extra excitment.......For the long run, I don't know.

引用:
原帖由 maymaychu8 於 2018-6-28 11:02 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Well.....Hard to compare.......I have most sex with him. For the sex itself, I am never tired with him. There were just happened occasionally with other guys. New guys always provide extra excitme ...
so when r u bring us another story. dying to read ur new adventure

你寫就一定會多人睇,我一直都期待中

Maymay how r u things? When we going to get an update from u? Dying to hear from u

引用:
原帖由 maymaychu8 於 2018-6-28 10:56 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Different races have different advantages. The point is not the race but the person. I like Cantoneses because easy communicates and they have hard cocks as usual . African American is strong, mus ...
IC, but normally the size is hard to compare.
i also hope have change to try with you.
:smile_o05:

waiting for new exciting stories from you! 

引用:
原帖由 automail 於 2018-6-29 11:45 發表 查看引用來源

so when r u bring us another story. dying to read ur new adventure
 kind of busy please give me some time

引用:
原帖由 maymaychu8 於 2018-5-7 15:42 發表 查看引用來源
The post was closed.
Now repost and finish it completely.
返到香港休息了一日,我哋就如常office工作。
大家都冇喺人前提今次business trip所發生過嘅嘢。大家繼續在人前保持普通同事嘅關係。因為 jet lag 的緣故,返到香港整整一個禮拜,我都好乖冇再跟他偷情。在 business trip回來之後的星期五,佢突然在收工 ...
It`s great.

waiting for your stories with other guys.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆