不是他讓我流淚,是我自己

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-6 10:41 PM 發表 查看引用來源

不是他讓我流淚,是我自己
唔好諗咁多住⋯⋯一晚咁多啦,早早休息喇。

引用:
原帖由 fortuneteller18 於 2018-11-6 06:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源

my spiritual age is much older than my physical age, haha
I know men as well, because i would discuss relationship stuff with my male buddies, also after learning fortune telling, one would find th ...
my mental age is younger than my actual age because i was being overprotected. I used to look younger than my actual age too but I cannot comment now... women get old rapidly after 30 and child birth. 

Master is 11 years older than me. I have never loved any guy who is around my age. 

I thought you were a guy... haha.. donno why Iyou sound like a guy to me. What do u think about the behaviour that my master has on me? 

引用:
原帖由 fortuneteller18 於 2018-11-6 06:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

no ar, not 花膠i mean this health food called alpha lipoic acid
https://www.google.com.hk/search ... ed=0ahUKEwieiNjdyr_ ...
thanks 
I will try it 

引用:
原帖由 R.Gonzalez 於 2018-11-6 11:03 PM 發表 查看引用來源

唔好諗咁多住⋯⋯一晚咁多啦,早早休息喇。
我大概一星期起碼哭五晚(流淚個隻,唔係大哭),每晚訓4小時左右。主人都唔知我甘...有時候看返我們的日記,我就會流淚。

我同前男友分手我大哭兩三日已經無事,但對主人,我今時今日都放唔低。或者係主人無決絕離開我。

引用:
原帖由 crazyjulysunny 於 2018-11-6 06:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源

咁就唔好喊啦。諗多d 同佢開心 野。
我自慰都一定要想著他的.... 唔係就來唔到..😊

我發覺呢兩日有6個粉絲add了我,看來我要快些寫第二次

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-7 01:09 AM 發表 查看引用來源
我發覺呢兩日有6個粉絲add了我,看來我要快些寫第二次
Yes ah. Write more. Tks

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-6 10:38 PM 發表 查看引用來源

係啊,我同主人講我是主人的涉慾工具,我的工作是滿足主人所有的性要求。主人聽了好開心。

不過我唔知做唔做到哈哈 fisting 3p都好似好難接受,我主人應該對呢d無興趣 ...
i would be very happy too if my loved one tell me the same spontaneously, haha
any naughty stories of being his 洩慾工具 that you can share? it should be exciting lol

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-7 12:52 AM 發表 查看引用來源

my mental age is younger than my actual age because i was being overprotected. I used to look younger than my actual age too but I cannot comment now... women get old rapidly after 30 and child bi ...
i am a guy, not a girl ar, haha.
i can tell you still look gorgeous by observing your text but not by looking at your photo. First, the girl whom a man has a long term and special connection with must be beautiful. Second, a girl with such special stories and experience is beautiful too
I can tell your man has a super strong heart and mind. He enjoys solitude very much. Just occasionally he wants accompany, both for physical and spiritual needs. For the physical, you know what i mean. for the spiritual, he may just need you to be with him sometimes, then he is satisfied. He actually has much feeling towards you, but he chooses not to disclose to you. Actually he is a person who prefers to keep secret in his heart and tell no one. it is not your fault. This is his character. May I know which field he works in? This can infer part of his character.

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆