打印

十年之愛是全奉獻 更新part 2

收藏  |  訂閱
181  17.4k

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-7 12:54 AM 發表 查看引用來源

thanks
I will try it  
it is much cheaper than 花膠 but more efficient.

引用:
原帖由 fortuneteller18 於 2018-11-7 07:51 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i would be very happy too if my loved one tell me the same spontaneously, haha
any naughty stories of being his 洩慾工具 that you can share? it should be exciting lol
You really sound like a guy to me ... 

No, i call him master but actually he has never requested anything extreme from me. 

Um I give him blow job on the bus n he shot ... i gave him whenever he wants. I bj him n let him fxxk in 郊野公園 during noon time ... he likes to fxxk me in handicap toilet ...

We seldom do these now ... cos I can't go out as often as before 

引用:
原帖由 fortuneteller18 於 2018-11-7 07:59 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i am a guy, not a girl ar, haha.
i can tell you still look gorgeous by observing your text but not by looking at your photo. First, the girl whom a man has a long term and special connection with  ...
You have a very good observation. Yes, I was pretty especially when I was young. The problem is I m short only. My master is very tall n I m to his chest only if not wearing high heels. I like to wear 4" heel when I meet him. When master first met me, he loves to keep all of my photos which I hv on my computer.. he loves to see me in web cam. You know there is no beauty cam back then. We chatted everyday for months but he didn't ask me out to meet in person.

Yes I can tell from my feelings that he loves me, just that his character is cool. He doesn't like to talk about himself much. Even if I asked him, if he doesn't feel like , he will just not answering me. Sometime I m emotional and tell him I really love him... my tear drops in front of him , he will just hold me close to him n give me a light kiss on my forehead ..he won't say anything. 

He is a strong hearted man. He stays firm on his bottom line. I can never make him to change his decision. When we met, i want to have intimate moment with him, but if he doesn't want, no matter how much i beg for it, he will not give it to me. There was a period that he didn't ml with me for 2-3months .. we just met for dinner, movie , and he sent me home.. if I was luckily enough, I was allow to give him a bj only ..he said he was tired 。that was at our early stage ... so he shouldn't get tired of me.

He works in financial field .. not front line .. but I donno exactly what he does .. he has never told me about his role in details even if i asked. But he told me which company he works in.. he told me where his office is... I just donno what exactly he does ..he doesn't like to talk maybe 

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-7 08:51 AM 發表 查看引用來源

You really sound like a guy to me ...

No, i call him master but actually he has never requested anything extreme from me.

Um I give him blow job on the bus n he shot ... i gave h ...
your stories sounds great! I tried a few times in handicapped toilet too many years ago. Also i tried doing stand up sex in a very dark park (we face to face each other). I feeling of afraid of being discovered is quite exciting actually. And i did not try blow job on the bus....afraid of being discovered by the driver and there is no way to escape haha

perhaps you can tell your husband that you want to try some exciting outdoor sex?

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-7 09:15 AM 發表 查看引用來源

You have a very good observation. Yes, I was pretty especially when I was young. The problem is I m short only. My master is very tall n I m to his chest only if not wearing high heels. I like to  ...
i believe you are still pretty now. You are so modest lol
i am 176cm tall, i think my height is average in HK. I think your master is like me in some way. I have a super strong heart too and i am good at "anti-stress" that I can recover from bad mood and work pressure quite quickly.
I worked in bank back office before and direct the front line to do this and that and close client's bank account every day. Now I change field and need to meet many clients every day. However, I find out that I am sometimes quite introvert and donot like disclosing my feeling unless i can find someone I can trust very much. Perhaps it has to be someone who is not inside my ordinary social circle.

Perhaps he has the same concern as me too so he intentionally does not tell you too much about his personal information. You are in his special circle which is separated from ordinary social circle. This can be a good thing actually.

引用:
原帖由 fortuneteller18 於 2018-11-7 10:02 AM 發表 查看引用來源

your stories sounds great! I tried a few times in handicapped toilet too many years ago. Also i tried doing stand up sex in a very dark park (we face to face each other). I feeling of afraid of bein ...
Maybe I will share my old stories by posting out the links later 

I don't like out door .. master likes outdoor only .. we usually do doggie I handicap toilet or in the park ... I tried in the park in day time and at night ... day time was real wild to us ... 

My master is 183+ .. he is really tall .. I m to his chest only .. 

引用:
原帖由 fortuneteller18 於 2018-11-7 10:08 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i believe you are still pretty now. You are so modest lol
i am 176cm tall, i think my height is average in HK. I think your master is like me in some way. I have a super strong heart too and i am g ...
I think he is not doing account closure or something like that. He always hv conference calls , few business trips to differ office each year .. 

I hv been with him for 10 years and he know I won't do anything to harm him ... maybe it is just his character not to disclose much of himself ... i won't request more from him.. I don't deserve. I just hope I can have a little bit attention from him and we can meet once in a while .. then it is enough... having someone u love is actually very happy too... not necessarily need to receive the same amount 

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2018-11-7 12:18 PM 發表 查看引用來源
https://m.188channel.com/index.php?action=thread&tid=11634032

舊文分享
再鼎力支持小公主~:smile_o12:

引用:
原帖由 bcm 於 2018-11-7 03:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源

再鼎力支持小公主~:smile_o12:
多謝支持

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆