[其他] 全職足球投注不是夢

收藏  |  訂閱
86  6.9k

回覆 12# sam2305 的帖子

totally agree 輸贏 AROUND 45% 55% 水先至係致命傷

相信係耐性問題 往往都係一時忍唔手 下注左D 不是已PLAN 項目 各位CHING 可怎樣改善
引用:
原帖由 rona_fung 於 2013-3-31 04:42 PM 發表 查看引用來源
What hinders you? Limited capital so that you afraid to lose? Or you are suspicious of your ability? The first one is easy to solve but the second one is a fundamental problem of football betting.

回覆 29# bvbfootball2012 的帖子

Other bookmakers will definitely reject all applications of hk residents. It is illegal so don’t dream it. Also, don’t put yourself at risk for that little amount of profit.

回覆 31# bvbfootball2012 的帖子

If you are taking profit by seeking chances of arbitrage, I can’t see any problems in dividend payout ratio.

回覆 32# bvbfootball2012 的帖子

This related to your discipline and your psychological status. Only disciplined player can laugh till the end.

i have friend in china,so i can call them to help me hit water,and sometimes i will go china 1-2 week,i will use that account to hit water.

:098: :098: :098:

回覆 32# bvbfootball2012 的帖子

I think this happens to you at weekend where there are too many matches. Try to ignore leagues that you are not familiar with (in terms of knowledge of teams or league behaviour), just treat them invisible, don't even look at the result of those matches you selected to ignore. Never hurry as affect your objectivity, if time is not allowed, and missed the chance to bet, let it go, don't try to bet again on a different situation you have not planned. Take your time for the next match you have planned and calm yourself down. Another method is to bet on days that with lessor matches e.g. Fri or mon or euro days, it concentrate your analysis and bets. Of course at weekend you have more options of matches and is favourable if you can calm (you can't bet so many matches anyway).

回覆 33# rona_fung 的帖子

If you are the banker, you play with overprob and earn stable and guranteed of money (bets x fraction of overprob). If you are the player, you need to develop another stragegy, if you try to beat the bank using their weapon, you must lose as you are so tiny in terms of knowledge and capital, concluding useless. Betting small and place reverse bet can work sometimes, but aware you are betting on chance that the match would not score until the reverse bet rises water, and the profit over your total bets is neglectible, but if the match really score goals early and ultimately become big, you lose all money, ,after of fact, how many water you can win to overcome you lose one match, I don't know, but anyway, if you are good at winning this way, Conrad.

no matter win/lose,i also can get 1% water,and the odds is higher than hongkong

and i will use different company to compare,if at the moment A /B COMPANY have same CHOICE but the ODDS is different ,it can try,but nomally not always appear,so,need find

and sometimes,A is 2,B is 1.99 ,remain 0.01 can use water cover

it difficult to explain,everyone have every method on football betting,

in fact,horse racing also can playing this,BET COLD HORSE,EAT HIT HORSE,get discount.

呢d倍率 好少出現  要好大舊$ 先有d肉食 0.01 , say 50,000 先食5舊 , 成本要 100,000 又不是次次食到
我d見意 半場主客和 buy 兩飯 半主 半和 有0.5around 食

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆