上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

小公主化身小女傭 (完)

收藏  |  訂閱
693  62.0k

引用:
原帖由 little_princess 於 2010-5-25 12:13 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Too bad that HB thinks he doesnt have energy to fulfill me lei.... I feel that I am pushing him to ml with me.

I am not creative, but attractive.. hahahaa.. (kidding)
maybe his most energy engaged by his busy work, take it easy and be his maid while on bed.

引用:
原帖由 Ashiriel 於 2010-5-25 12:18 AM 發表 查看引用來源

maybe his most energy engaged by his busy work, take it easy and be his maid while on bed.
I hope I will ml with him tomorrow, so I can post a new story here again. hehe

He is still working in office. I have told him to sleep early tonight, but he said he is really busy

Told him to sleep early tonite so that he can restore energy
for u tmr?decided what clothes( inner & outer) for tmr's meet up?

引用:
原帖由 Ashiriel 於 2010-5-25 12:40 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Told him to sleep early tonite so that he can restore energy
for u tmr?decided what clothes( inner & outer) for tmr's meet up?
HB slept at 3am last night, so he is so tired today. He has sore neck and therefore we end up with no sex again. When he asked to meet up in TST, I immediately knew that we will not ml tonight.

Of cos i did plan ahead what to wear inside out. Too bad that there is no chance for him to find out. I was so upset when he asked to meet up at TST. I had no smile when he showed up. He asked me why my eyes are so red. Actually, while i was waiting for him, i wanted to cry so much.

Tonight HB is very sweet. I guess he could feel my sadness.

We had dinner in a resturant. He had a steak and I had pasta. After dinner, he sent me home by bus. He hugged and kissed me many times tonight. I could feel his sorry. When we were on the bus, we fondle each other. I was so wet and he was hard as rod.

I really look forward to meet him again. :') I really miss HB

[ 本帖最後由 little_princess 於 2010-5-26 01:19 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Ashiriel 於 2010-5-24 09:45 PM 發表 查看引用來源
sometimes its good to have a few days separate, which can induce a harder desire for both party.

咁夜呀?princess.

引用:
原帖由 Ashiriel 於 2010-5-26 01:28 AM 發表 查看引用來源
咁夜呀?princess.
I met HB tonight, so that i came home late.

anyways, it's time to sleep. good night

[ 本帖最後由 little_princess 於 2010-5-26 01:33 AM 編輯 ]

due to the financial crisis these days, hb is busier than usual. miss him

:') 好挂住HB阿

我同HB琴晚去行街,HB陪我睇衫,好開心:smile_35:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆