2.psx遊戲,由於可以使用插件,玩家可以透過popsloader插件來執行psx遊戲

2.02更新說明:
支援psx遊戲(其實1.0+popsloader插件就可以實現了)
cfwenabler有漂亮的gui介面,提高親和力(嗯,確實xd)

檔案已經包含了pops組件

下載cfwenabler 2.02 for chickhen:
http://www.>><</file/a48b8de95/cfwenabler2_02.rar.html

引用:
version 2.0 of this custom firmware enabler has just been released at dark-alex.org forums. changes?

updated: version 2.01 has been released on the same thread, as a quick bugfix to prevent errors if v1.0 was already installed on flash, adding a version detector.

re-updated: version 2.02 has been released on the same thread, as a quick bugfix for flashing errors with pops.prx file when using sygcheck with the md5 check.

re-updated 2: version 2.10 has been released on the same thread, as a quick bugfix for some plugins bugs as well some improvements.

* now you can use pops. you will need the 5.00 original firmware and the latest psardumper for getting the needed prx files. once with the files, copy pops.prx and popsman.prx from the f0 folder that psardumper generated (with "x" option, not []) to ms0:/psp/game/cfwenabler/pops, and then choose "enable pops support" from the cfwenabler. once done, you can delete the files you have just copied.

* you can configure your custom firmware like if you had the original recovery mode, once loaded you will see the options.

* new gui, md5 checks, more security, etc.

as you can see, the readme is in spanish. however, the main changes are explained in english up here. good work, guys!

ps. answering some e-mails, i would just have to say that i am not involved on the development of this app, therefore neither i or alex will contribute on it. be patience :-) and, as the readme says, "it's not decided if a 3000 version could be done or not."

前往最後回覆