上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Married woman looking for a mature guy, decent and fun (age 35-45)

收藏  |  訂閱
1.6k  25.8k

Married woman looking for a mature guy, decent and fun (age 35-45)

About me:

Married, 30+, cheerful and feminine lady.

Looking for:

Mature and caring guy, over 35, non-smoker, decent and fun. Reasonable look.

Expectation:

Share moments and makeup the love feeling missed in the marriage. No Sex please.

Any gentlemen interested to get to know first?

[ 本帖最後由 desperate_wife 於 2013-6-7 10:49 AM 編輯 ]

As i cant reply pm, can any interested gentleman leave your email to me in yr pm ? Thanks

Support

引用:
原帖由 TureLBB 於 2013-5-4 10:35 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Support

Thanks for yr support turelbb. May be its too old school to communicate by emails. People prefer more instant communications.

hihi desperate wife ...... how can i leave my email to u to communicate with u soon :smile_o05: :smile_o05:

引用:
原帖由 eddyming 於 2013-5-4 11:52 PM 發表 查看引用來源
hihi desperate wife ...... how can i leave my email to u to communicate with u soon :smile_o05: :smile_o05:
We can chat here or you can pm  your email address to me. Thanks.

提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

回覆 7# 的帖子

Haha, to a certain extend i concur with you. But i aslo believe that the guy who is brave enough to take up this offer must be very sincere.

You mean stupid.  And lets face it, whoever takes this seriously, u have zero desire to fuck him anyway.  I dont think any woman can be turned on by such chumps.

引用:
原帖由 Mizu 於 2013-5-5 10:18 AM 發表 查看引用來源
You mean stupid.  And lets face it, whoever takes this seriously, u have zero desire to fuck him anyway.  I dont think any woman can be turned on by such chumps.
you are right. I did struggle when i put that "no sex " requirement on my thread . B efrank , woman in wolf and tiger year like me is all looking for sexy man with a nice butt and who can bring endless orgasms to a woman .

But i have seen too many cases that a relationship which is built upon sex cant last long. When the excitment is gone, the relationship will be gone too. Lets see if i have luck to meet a mr right here. If not , i will seek your advice on how should i revise my thread to attract more response . Hehe .

Thanks mizu

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆