434  29.1k

引用:
原帖由 lastpig 於 2006-11-1 02:58 PM 發表
數值係好似好大, 但係益吾到普通老百姓

但係, 你叫d女去做廠 ?又搵到幾多
$都在白人的褲袋裡.............

引用:
原帖由 ER20 於 2006-11-1 03:55 PM 發表

深圳經濟實力一早就起飛,好多香港師兄都要係深圳打工 ..... 夜場囡囡只不過係過客,移民,賺到錢都吾會係深圳花,亦吾會花得多,故深圳政府對此可有可無 ..... 好多香港人輕視 內地經濟,實情 香港 先係一個空 ...
(香港 先係一個空殼)....呢句好應...
仲越嚟越覺.....

Jaguar C-Hing, thanks for your good report and let us know more about SZ. I think you are an employee of Foxxcom or you are an financial analyst. I remember years ago when Foxxcom considered relocating its production line to other area; the Secretary of SZ Communist Party, SZ Mayor and the Government officials visited the company immediately and requested them to stay in SZ. More and more benefit were offered to them so as to keep them in SZ. For instance, they circled a large piece of land in Lung Wah to build residential buildings for their employees' residence exclusively.

In these years, Jimmy Jiang and Zhu Ronggi deliberately focussed the development in Shanghai including cancellation of SZ IPO right but SZ still maintained the GDP growth. In the coming years, I think SZ can have better development as Central Government may release some restriction on SZ though they may focus on Beijin and Tianjin like Shanghai years ago. BTW, I worry about the hurdle of SZ development that may come from the Secretary Li Hong Zhong who is politically too conservative.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Goldmoon 於 2006-11-1 06:59 PM 發表

(香港 先係一個空殼)....呢句好應...
仲越嚟越覺.....
香港零售業投資 長三角,香港工業投資 硃三角西部,香港普羅大眾 上內地消費 ..... 除左供樓供車供保險供 mpf 等等,實情亳無 留港消費,點會吾係 空殼 :smile_39: 依種現象係 香港大西北仲明顯 ..... :smile_45:

大陸d官靠GDP升官發財,一定做靚個數,以上數據有水份唔出奇

吾怪得寶安龍華d樓今年升左三成甘多啦

引用:
原帖由 hay_jaguar 於 2006-11-1 02:54 PM 發表

東莞 糸比 深圳 多好多廠 gar ...

不過 ... 東莞 好多 糸 中型廠 ...
大廠 也不少 ....

深圳 廠 ge 數量 真係 少好得 ...

不過  .... 深圳 個 d 係 大型廠  + 超級 巨大型廠 ...
一間大廠 ...  ...
深圳e幾年真係差吾多所有中小型廠搬晒去南山, 2線 or dg...

引用: