打印

Manila 夜行人之美

收藏  |  訂閱
5  21.6k

Speaking English is the only convenience in the Philippines.  The girls are not as pretty as Thai girls for the same price.

For the same price of about 50usd, Angeles city has the lowest quality girls.   Too many of those so call girls are actually young mothers with a stretched marked belly and loose pussy.  Many of average Pilipino girls have an above average meaty nose.  

Jakarta's hotel Travel and hotel Classic have young girls with firm pre childbirth bodies for about 30usd.  Johor Bahru has syt girls from V for 50usd.  

For me the biggest turn off are: a stretched marked belly and a loose pussy.  

I am not a father and I have no interest for young mothers.

I am a retired 60 year old with much time and little money; therefore, I do care about how much I pay for what type of girl.  I found the young V. girls at Johor Bahru are the best value.  

For the same amount of $$,  菲律賓馬尼拉 is the least worth it.

I was at Johor Bahru last April, I found model quality V. girls for about 200myr for 45 minutes, at fxxk shops with simple rooms.   The hotel spas with nice rooms cost 240myr for 45 minutes.  

Looking at those young V. girls made me wanted to get marry again.  

Those young V. girls looked just like the 800rmb 东莞 girls from the early 2010.  

Do you know anything about the 东莞 girls of yesteryear ?

Fortune Hongkong Seafood Restaurant,  two branches in McArthur Highway, short walk from walking street.  Also one branch in SM Clark mall, short walk from walking street.

Stay with the 3000p bar fines,  2300p bar fines mostly come with baby damage.  
1500p & 1000p short time bar girls near the Swiss Chalet restaurant might have STD.  
I just came back from Angeles City 4 weeks ago; It was not worth my time.

The Philippines is a bad value compare to Thailand or Jakarta.

I was in Angles City last May.  The bar fines in the day bars around Don Juico Ave and Mitchell Ave were 2300php + 120 + 300.  That was bar fine + my drink +  a lady drink.   The girls I saw were mostly fat young girls with baby damage and a fat meaty nose.    The slim syt were way more than the above price.  A clean new economy hotel room was 2300php a night.  

Compare Thailand / Jakarta to the Philippines, and you will be sorry.

引用:
原帖由 vanswing 於 2018-12-21 04:46 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Hey I am interested in going in March, but being solo do you have any recommendation ?
Don't want to get suck in or warder onto unsafe area.
Never been to Manila, where would be a good place to stay ...
I stayed at the Hop Inn at the Makati area last May, 220hkd a night.  
Makati is a safe tourist area with many girlie bars and Korean restaurants.
Unless you have to go there for work, otherwise, it is not worth the time or the money.
I was in Manila for one week and Angeles City for 3 weeks.
I have nothing but curses for the country, I felt sorry for the people who actually have to live there.
It is nothing but a fourth world country. Even 7 / 11 convenience stores need armed security guards.
There are few public restrooms in many neighborhoods, and many areas smell of urine.   

The only thing I like is the Hong Kong style sea food restaurants. I had sea cucumber XO sauce with pig feet tendon for only 50hkd.

[ 本帖最後由 jjfun 於 2019-1-14 01:49 PM 編輯 ]

前往最後回覆