打印

清邁報告

收藏  |  訂閱
19  5.7k

清邁報告

寧曼那邊好似無乜好嘢,去過phing phayom hotel 的竇closed, 有間sean suk又冇撚左,去過studio spa把撚,又貴d女又唔掂,服務又差,那邊有無好嘢介紹?

引用:
原帖由 glue123 於 2019-6-28 11:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源
寧曼那邊好似無乜好嘢,去過phing phayom hotel 的竇closed, 有間sean suk又冇撚左,去過studio spa把撚,又貴d女又唔掂,服務又差,那邊有無好嘢介紹?
May 2019 information:  
                    All the ones I mentioned below can be found on the Google Map.
         The Private Spa and the Raspberry Spa are own by the same boss.  Some of their 1900b B2B girls are really beautiful, but the Raspberry Spa is impossible to get to by Chiangmai city bus.  Both spa has nice rooms.  
         Daisuki Massage by Lolita  is a good and cheap hj shop.  An hour with a fully clothed young girl in a bright and clean room only cost me 900baht + 100tip.  I played a hj video on my phone and have her do the same thing.  May be some of  you han sum man can get B2B for a small tip.  
        Absolute Paradise Spa is one of my favorite B2B shop.  I visited a few time in 2017 and 2018.  The receptionist was a young fat Thai man that spoke ok English.  I consider all their girls pretty, I didn’t visit them this time because I was too busy using the new air conditioned city bus to try  other shops.  My only minor complain was that their standard rooms were a little old and moldy.         
     I Visited Fang VIP Club three times on this trip.  It is one of the cheapest B2B shops for non Thai speaking tourist.  The menu on the front desk read 1300b, I just pay them 1000b because that is their insider price. They have all types of girls except beautiful ones.  If you are very lucky, you might get a pretty one without baby damage. The third floor has a newly renovated shower stall and the towels seem cleaner than last year.  The Mermaid Massage is on the same street, but it is out of my price range.                                                                                                                              From my May 2019 trip

師兄原來泰國都熟地....

引用:
原帖由 glue123 於 2019-6-28 11:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源
我一般去Sayuri Complex ,比較偏

引用:
原帖由 ~fsh~ 於 2019-7-2 02:15 PM 發表 查看引用來源
師兄原來泰國都熟地....
我第一次去清邁,做左好耐功課,但都有d失敗

引用:
原帖由 jjfun 於 2019-7-2 12:27 PM 發表 查看引用來源

May 2019 information:  
                    All the ones I mentioned below can be found on the Google Map.
         The Private Spa and the Raspberry Spa are own by the same boss.  Some of their ...
早d看到你呢段嘢就好😫
我都幾乎網上搵曬所有b2b和金魚缸,點知好多執撚左,金魚缸去了celerity, 失敗,應該比人劏了,要2900,老眼昏花又簡錯隻豬,搞完走人經過金魚缸見有2個幾靚,心情跌落谷底!都係唔抵玩,十幾個得2個靚,我第二日再去唔見靚女,全豬宴唔撚玩走人

[ 本帖最後由 glue123 於 2019-7-2 11:38 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 BK4894 於 2019-7-2 08:14 PM 發表 查看引用來源

我一般去Sayuri Complex ,比較偏
本來想去呢間,時間唔就無去,什麼價位?有靚嗎

引用:
原帖由 glue123 於 2019-7-2 11:45 PM 發表 查看引用來源

本來想去呢間,時間唔就無去,什麼價位?有靚嗎
撞手神,而且各花入各眼啦!我一般中午行去的,因為偏遠,去到點都要食一餐,價錢大約2000銖左右...我覺得硬件和質素比夜市酒店旁邊哪間好,不過清邁不同芭堤雅和曼谷,將就啦!

引用:
原帖由 BK4894 於 2019-7-4 05:29 AM 發表 查看引用來源

撞手神,而且各花入各眼啦!我一般中午行去的,因為偏遠,去到點都要食一餐,價錢大約2000銖左右...我覺得硬件和質素比夜市酒店旁邊哪間好,不過清邁不同芭堤雅和曼谷,將就啦! ...
對,清邁玩女只係頂下癮,太少選擇,有心去風流快活一定係曼谷芭提雅

網上推介還有間one massage,去到唔見有,應該又執撚左,下次去如果網上有電話一定要打去問下先,好撚容易白行

前往最後回覆