Meow & Chochet - 刻骨銘心的愛情故事

收藏  |  訂閱
604  243.5k

引用:
原帖由 nc1ab1 於 2007-9-13 09:12 PM 發表

命由天注定~!好多野都係事與願遺~!:smile_39:

而家未有時間睇北越篇....有時間睇埋定必用心回應!!

多謝你呀~! LWP
"北越篇"同樣是一個令人深受感動的故事,不同的是女主角尚在人間,未至於玉隕香銷,但他與Chochet兄的愛情故事同樣是那麼盪氣迴腸!

Hello Lwp

i would love to have the e-mail address to be able to contact My Chochet, but i guess my membership is not good enough to reach him.

so if you don't mind please pm his or your e-mail to me.

[email protected]

take care
Kelvin

引用:
原帖由 subzero824 於 2007-9-14 03:52 AM 發表
Hello Lwp

i would love to have the e-mail address to be able to contact My Chochet, but i guess my membership is not good enough to reach him.

so if you don't mind please pm his or your e ...
我已將Chochet的 email address 電郵給你,請查看一下。

刻骨銘心:') .我都係個好感情用事既人, 睇到你既故事, 睇睇下令到我都諗起好過去.現在都有d傷感:') :') :') :')

這樣的結局... :smile_24:

I never read a story this long before, and in Chinese too,cause I'm not very good at it.  but once I start i can't stop,It so touching it touch my heart , it make me cry more than once,
Cho chet Hing, I wonder how after your relationship with MEOW ended , you can start anther one with another  囡囡 ? you didn't  leaned from your past or you are a guy that love a challenge , I just wonder. I hope you are happy now,wish you the best
YOU THE MAN

thank you very much

引用:
原帖由 lwp 於 2007-6-10 05:28 PM 發表
沉船 –

年青人通常都會經歷過這樣痴傻和浪漫的一刻,明知毫無結果,也是一往情深的去痴戀自己心中的想望,其實只是為自己作証明,証明自己是多麼的真。對方其實可能無動於衷,充其量最多會因妳的痴情而有 ...
If love is one-sided, ending will be sad.  I am trying to find out about before I sunk too much..wish me luck!

引用:
原帖由 leeayae 於 2007-10-2 07:37 AM 發表

If love is one-sided, ending will be sad.  I am trying to find out about before I sunk too much..wish me luck!
http://www9.188channel.com/viewthread.php?tid=4913668&page=14&extra=page%3D1

(#202)

:smile_45: :smile_45:

[ 本帖最後由 lwp 於 2007-10-4 12:10 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 lwp 於 2007-6-10 05:28 PM 發表
沉船 –

年青人通常都會經歷過這樣痴傻和浪漫的一刻,明知毫無結果,也是一往情深的去痴戀自己心中的想望,其實只是為自己作証明,証明自己是多麼的真。對方其實可能無動於衷,充其量最多會因妳的痴情而有 ...
你只要懂得放下,就能擺脫羈絆和煩惱了

Easier said than done!! :-)

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆