打印

Meow & Chochet - 刻骨銘心的愛情故事

收藏  |  訂閱
1  243.7k

Dear Chochet & Lwp

I spend about six hours tonight reading these stories, it gave me so much impact that no other articals can before.  I really admire the
patient and courage that Mr Chochet have.

I never date a working girl before, so i could never understand how much energy, pain or time that you have to put into this relationship.  However i am lucky enough to meet two of the three people that you have mention.  Such as the person i love, and the person who love me.   And hopfully in the near future i can meet the third one soon.  I do believe in fate, as a matter of fact the two girls that i meet was not plan it at all.  One word to conclude that: FATE.

I am not try to be rude to Chochet, but for some reason i think he never recover from the love of Meow.  This is just my assumption, and i do appologize if i offend you in anyway.

I just want to say i really enjoy your post.  By the time i finished your Meow story, i have tears in my eyes.  This is a lovely realationship.  May be you guys will be together again in your next life. Thank you so so much to share this with us, and i hope in the near future i can have the opportunity to meet you or have a chat with you.

take care
Sub

[ 本帖最後由 subzero824 於 2007-9-13 05:35 PM 編輯 ]

Hello Lwp

i would love to have the e-mail address to be able to contact My Chochet, but i guess my membership is not good enough to reach him.

so if you don't mind please pm his or your e-mail to me.

[email protected]

take care
Kelvin

前往最後回覆