上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

[吹水] Wii遊戲吹水區

收藏  |  訂閱
510  159.3k

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

其實邊間商店賣D翻wii games 比較平,吾好話大陸的店鋪

我dl左6隻game..但係次次都係解壓到100%之後就話我係一個未知既格式or損壞..我已經用os convert左係ntfs..但係都唔得..help me plz~

hmm...I have DL 'Mario Party 8' and unzip it into iso. Burn it on a DVD+RW, with Lite-on DVD re-writer. Then wii (2.2J)  will not be able to read that. I have DL the wiikey setup/update disc from wiikey.cn and burn on DVD+RW. It works......Isn't it strange with the wii can read the setup disc but not game disc. Finally I go and buy TDK DVD-R and burn at 4x speed, with the Mario Party 8. It requires update. click 'yes', after re-boot. WORKS!!! maybe better use DVD-R on game burning.

引用:
原帖由 samsek123 於 2007-6-26 04:41 PM 發表
其實邊間商店賣D翻wii games 比較平,吾好話大陸的店鋪
Oh...here have something to share. I'm living in UK and bought a wiikey from wiikey.cn recommended dealer online. They sent me a wiikey which doesnt work, no replacement or refund from them, they just got disappear->__< @@. Then I gave my wii for my GF to bring back for "unlock". She got that done in China 東門 for $130, and I checked its wiikey !!!! (followed the way to check which shown in UWANTS)....and the most interesting things are, she bought me around 55 games...for only $4 HK dollars each. Of course, I did bargain...it was $5 and down to $4. Actually it's nothing wrong with the tech in china if...only if....you know the right way/ person to go with.

e家我唔禁玩美game好怕變磚....
有d game 想玩,但唔禁玩Orz
無計我入左部wii    4日到
玩唔夠4日就變磚太可X....

軟件

有咩軟件把wii iso pal 轉為 NTSC ?:023:
唔好比PS2個個我........:046:
我試個好多好多都唔得:043:

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

點先玩到牧場物語

我download完牧場物語之後玩唔到隻game.....有冇大大可以教我...我期待左好耐喇呢隻game><

想問有無人玩到"第一神拳~一步"(Hajime no Ippo~ Revolution)呀~~