打印

windows xp media center edition 2005最新傻瓜一鍵破解

收藏  |  訂閱
7  12.1k

i havw downloaded the media center 2005 but there is no product key include in it. Any big brother can help me. I cannot install the software now, :030:

Moreover, when I decompress the MCE_CRACK file, it said there is error and file is damage, help.......

Thank you

thank you.

However, however to install 多語系光碟  as there is no install / setup exe file. Pls help to advise, thank

thank you. However, when I decompress the MCE_CRACK file, it said there is error and file is damage, I cannot use the crack file, pls help.......

when I decompress the crack file, it include the following file

1. OOBETimer
2. winlogon (error in it, file size only 490kb, no response when double click it)
3. Replacer
4. data
5. Replacer temp folder ( Clear_WFP_Message, Special, Zap).

What should I need to do,  I fail to crack the Windows media center, pls help:043:

this is what I have download. It is not exe file.

If you don't mind, can you send the crack file to me, my email address is [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank for your help. :023:

附件

未命名.JPG (120.3 KB)

2007-10-28 03:33

未命名.JPG

i make mistake and find the correct crack file

However, I find the same problem as the other guy
CRACK.EXE patch唔到
佢話
ERROR: Unknown Version of winlogon.exe

I have reinstall the windows twice but still have the same error message, pls help to advise what can i do :043:

i download your new crack file but still cannot. Pls see this photo.

My procedure of installation as  below, pls advise if there is anything wrong

1) Instand Windows (base on CD1 & CD2), English version
2) Dot Net Framework, including a) dotnetfx_1.0.exe, b) dotnetfx_1.1.exe, c) NDP1.1sp1-KB867460-X86.exe & d) NDP1.1sp1-KB886903-X86.exe
3) Rollup2.EXE
4) mce-lang-cht.exe

Thank reboot

5) CRACK.EXE
6) New Windows Media Center正版驗証.reg

However, there is error: unknown version of winlogon.exe, can't patch

What wrong of my procedure, I have reinstall the window again but have same problem, pls help:030:

附件

未命名.JPG (57.72 KB)

2007-10-28 14:09

未命名.JPG

ok la, thank

前往最後回覆