上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Wiikey 1.9g beta update for galaxy...NEW!!!!

收藏  |  訂閱
147  53.0k

所講1.9g指你wii入面改機晶片板本,3.1j係遊戲機板本.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Hi

I need help, I dl the Wii update 1.9g , after dl unzip the file , i choose the US version and burn by Nero, then I put into my Wii console, and the will came out a message ' unable to read please check the Wii maual, I am using Nero image burn and dvd -R to burn the disc, all the game I burn before all work. Please advice.

Thanks

引用:
原帖由 henrypun 於 2007-11-2 01:19 PM 發表
Hi

I need help, I dl the Wii update 1.9g , after dl unzip the file , i choose the US version and burn by Nero, then I put into my Wii console, and the will came out a message ' unable to read ...
http://www.imgburn.com/ 試下用E個燒

其實我想問,宜家日版wii update完wiikey後可以玩到日版galaxy碟我見好多人都話得啦
咁美版碟呢?有無人知日版wii玩唔玩到美版碟?駛唔駛update?會唔會半磚?

引用:
原帖由 henrypun 於 2007-11-2 13:19 發表
Hi

I need help, I dl the Wii update 1.9g , after dl unzip the file , i choose the US version and burn by Nero, then I put into my Wii console, and the will came out a message ' unable to read ...
你架wii 係美版嗎????

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW:

1. Mario Galaxy Jap version with update (don't remove the update), of course for Wii Japan NTSC

2. Download wiikey bootdisc ver 1.9g from www.wiikey.com.cn

3. burn the 1.9g.iso file with imgburn / Alcohol 120%

4. insert the bootdisc into wii, then see the icon as gamecube disc:
- following the instruction, press RESET on your wii to start scanning for the first time
- after scanning, then press RESET to reboot the program
- after reboot, then press RESET to start update the firmware of wiikey
for the whole process, you need to press totally 3 times of RESET button on your wii

5. eject the bootdisc, then insert your Mario Galaxy and start enjoying the game, have fun^^

Sorry don't know Chinese input, someone please translate for me if necessary, thanks!!

引用:
原帖由 eg_hch 於 2007-11-2 04:47 PM 發表
其實我想問,宜家日版wii update完wiikey後可以玩到日版galaxy碟我見好多人都話得啦
咁美版碟呢?有無人知日版wii玩唔玩到美版碟?駛唔駛update?會唔會半磚?
有人3.0j update完隻美版變左半磚喎

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆