63  14.9k

thx............

引用:
原帖由 mercury888 於 2005-6-24 09:14 AM 發表
手机号码隐藏!!!
移动G网在号码前加拨#31#即可
联通C网在号码前加拨*76即可
注:需当地网络支持,部分地区网ಯ ...
Thanks, I will try today when I am back to China.  But have you tried?

One more thing to HKZHOU.  I tried your method yesterday.  I buy a IC card and try to call my 飯盒 using a local pay phone (I was in Shen Zhen) and my 飯盒 is in CP.  After I dial 96821, it says "Not Allowed" and I cannot make any call.  Did I do anything wrong??

Yesterday I went to 偷跳 but since the method from HKZHOU is not working, so I needed to use my HK Sim card to call my 飯盒.  I spend some money in the roaming charge.

To 版主:  Ray KK,  紅勇士 : I will verify this method.  If it works, I hope you can put it in an easy place such that all other bro. can make use of it and we all can play safe and don't let our 飯盒 knows

引用:
原帖由 mercury888 於 2005-6-24 09:14 發表
手机号码隐藏!!!
移动G网在号码前加拨#31#即可
联通C网在号码前加拨*76即可
係咪真架 ~ 係我就真係愛到你暈

引用:
原帖由 vectoration 於 2005-6-27 08:13 發表

One more thing to HKZHOU.  I tried your method yesterday.  I buy a IC card and try to call my 飯盒 using a local pay phone (I was in Shen Zhen) and my 飯盒 is in CP.  After I dial 96821, it says "Not Allowed" and I cannot make any call.  Did I do anything wrong??
咁即係話跨區(深圳打去常仔)就唔得喇 ~
我只係試過同區(深圳打去深圳)就OK

引用:
原帖由 hkzhou 於 2005-6-27 09:48 AM 發表

咁即係話跨區(深圳打去常仔)就唔得喇 ~
我只係試過同區(深圳打去深圳)就OK
唔得喎係咪我搞錯左

引用:
原帖由 mercury888 於 2005-6-24 09:14 AM 發表
手机号码隐藏!!!
移动G网在号码前加拨#31#即可
联通C网在号码前加拨*76即可
Hi All bros, I was in Shen Zhen yesterday.  I am using China Unicom.  I have both 130 GSM and 133 CDMA phone.

I have tried using *76 and they are not working.  Finally I call up China Unicom.  They have a service called 10156156.  I have applied it already.  RMB10 per month, and each minute is RMB$0.36

When you use this service, the display will be 10156156XXXXX.  XXXXX is my ID # of that service.  It is not that good if my 飯盒 knows what it is.  If you apply it, you can use the service right away

但我試過點解聽到是 空號 呢

感謝分享~~~~~~~~~~~~

推推先 !

Thank You Ray KK (老師) , I try to be more active in this sites.  Actually I can have a lot to share with all brothers.  However I cannot type any Chinese, I can only use Eng to reply.   But I have decided to buy a Hand Writing Board when I am in HK next time.  Such that I can have more Chinese reports to share with all bros. ( I stationed in China almost 6 days a week)

I used to play in CP.  Now I am learning to play in QT and Hang Li.  Maybe we can play togheter next time

By the way, I have a car (FIT / JAZZ) in China.  So it is very 方便

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆