上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

May & Chochet - 多情薄倖男 Chochet 的“北越沉船" (1,2,3)

收藏  |  訂閱
302  259.4k

very good

thank you ching

but why not marry with may

sorry came late 頂一下先

every brother had read this true story, also had the sickboat expereince with Macau gls...I believed that without strong finance to support, it's impossible to have long term relationship with Macau gls.  All was about money, just imagin if brothers don't have Chochet's good looking with well educate background and strong finance to support, i think no macau gls would consider to develope long term realationship with you.  It is very realastic world for them, the purpose was very obviously, earn money.  If lucky, may be can find one who are really rich can support their life in future.  They may quite this industry.
Anyway, I was really inspired by readING this very touching story....

Thanks  Chochet, Hope you can find true love again...hope that  love who not working in this industry anymore....i didnt mean anything and look down MC or Sauana gls.

等你完結篇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

回覆 #179 lwp 的帖子

真實與否無重要了,因為麻木的人也會為這段情痛了多次又多次,局外人心酸,網內人愁苦哀怨痛難離......

引用:
原帖由 jasonip1982 於 2007-8-31 08:07 PM 發表
真實與否無重要了,因為麻木的人也會為這段情痛了多次又多次,局外人心酸,網內人愁苦哀怨痛難離......
因為真實,故顯真誠;由於真誠,所以動人。由之而不能自已,亦無足怪!
如此正好顯示:人非草木,誰孰無情!嘆嘆!

[ 本帖最後由 lwp 於 2007-9-2 12:26 AM 編輯 ]

這篇文章我也是天天也會上來一看丫,同樣是那麼教人心醒,如果把兩個故事出成一本愛情小品,我想一定會有很大的反應丫.....希望可以快一點看到結局啊,其實我相信有很多人都和囡囡發生過一段情,(包括我自己)但想要把一段纏綿悱惻既愛情去維繫真的需要很大勇氣和愛丫,真的佩服Chochet兄丫

[ 本帖最後由 ea_son 於 2007-9-7 03:32 AM 編輯 ]

wait for part 4:smile_40:

引用:
原帖由 wai9593 於 2007-9-8 06:38 PM 發表
wait for part 4:smile_40:
據我所知,Chochet兄在首爾的 Project要在十月底完成,現在可能是趕死線(deadline) 的時候,第四集未必有時間寫了。待他完成工作,有空閒時,相信他一定會將故事寫出,以饗大眾。大家唯有耐心等待了!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆