打印

My thoughts to shung96

收藏  |  訂閱
0  1.9k

My thoughts to shung96

depends on how big is the blinds and what position do u have at that moment.
if I got like 10x the big blind (2000stack with 100/200blinds) i will wait until i am big blind, small blind, dealer position or maybe just after the dealer button to play, because u dont want to gamble with the entire table and got suck out, and i will play cards like 9 10 suited or better, and middle to big pairs(start from 88 to AA ). and keep this in mind: suited connected is always good to gamble if there is 1 or 2 players behind u(9 10, 10 J, J Q, Q K and K A).

P.S. personally i really hate K A (suited/off) i lost too many hands with this @@

I was trying to reply the post

[url=viewthread.php?tid=10606049&extra=page%3D1]籌碼小,對手又次次All-in,怎辦?[/url]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [url=space.php?action=viewpro&uid=3861934]shung96[/url]                                                                               
but it did not work, so i just posted here.

[ 本帖最後由 小鬼~o~ 於 2010-11-16 11:51 PM 編輯 ]

前往最後回覆