引用:
原帖由 打了兩年飛機 於 26/5/2021 06:05 發表 查看引用來源

無錯
呢個真係近年難得既好帖
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
多謝師兄讚賞,咁師兄都要多啲捧場,多啲留言,大家一齊搞番生個場佢😬

又係星期三,天口熱,刞適合寫啲熱情嘅故事~

Miss Tang XV

今日Elly都冇同阿星食晏,只係推話唔肚餓,唔食。阿星明明聽到你個肚仔咕咕聲咁叫,你同阿星講唔餓,咁阿星又點可以由得你呢?走咗落樓下買咗一份三文治同一杯嗲(Teh Tarik)俾佢,又氹又盛先叫到佢食,真陰功。睇住佢食完半份三文治之後,Elly問阿星:「你食咗嗱?」你肯問,即係冇樹啦,阿星即刻話:「阿星唔餓。」然後個肚就好唔爭氣咁咕一聲叫咗出嚟,Elly終於笑番,同阿星講:「你快啲去食嘢啦。」好人做到底,等你食埋先講。喺阿星嘅堅持底下,Elly食哂一份三文治同飲哂杯嗲,而且肯同阿星笑番,呢種大方得體嘅笑容真係睇得阿星好舒服,收工阿星同Elly喺商場度行咗一陣,佢想買啲嘢返屋企俾小朋友,阿星就陪佢揀禮物,然後Elly話想阿星走先,做咩呢?幾經辛苦先問得到,原來仲有一份禮物係買俾家中果位男士,Elly怕阿阿星唔中意,所以唔想阿星睇住佢買。阿星明白嘅,阿星都有家庭,買嘢俾另一半俾情人睇到係真係幾難受嘅事,雖然阿星覺得一齊嘅時間盡量俾哂對方,呢樣可能真係未必個個接受到。其實Elly嘅內心係好怕令人難受,好驚令到身邊嘅人唔開心,不斷咁為身邊嘅人付出,到最後就冇人為佢諗過,阿星感受到,Elly希望阿星對佢係會有所回應,而唔係只係一味索償而唔付出。犧牲自己去到一個地步而忘記對自己好,就係Elly嘅問題所在,阿星決定為佢設計一個催眠療程,等佢可以多啲愛自己,由自己身上獲得滿足,而唔係只依賴對方嘅回報,而且總有一日,Elly會唔再需要阿星,可以自己企番起身繼續人生路。

講完啲咁正經嘅嘢,就梗係要講下啲唔正經嘢啦,你估阿星下下都咁正經嘅咩?維持正經樣要好多能量㗎,都係唔正經好。話說Elly同阿星買完嘢之後,就要揸車返屋企喇,臨走阿星同佢喺停車場梗係嚟個吻别啦,我和你吻别~~~在無人的停車場~~~,Elly臨走俾阿星攬住嘅時候同阿星講,佢唔會再呷醋,因為珍惜眼前嘅時光,呷醋嘅話就會失去咗好多時間,阿星明白,所以阿星想Elly每次都開開心心咁告别阿星。送咗Elly上車,就係要實行今晚嘅任務,了解下阿Miss Tang同佢嘅需求。阿星有話俾Elly知會去見阿Miss Tang㗎,阿星啲透明度好高嘅,佢哋三位都知道阿星做緊乜,其實唔使隱瞞吖,大家咁大個人,咁大個女,做愛做嘅事,好自然。
(待續)😬

引用:
原帖由 leowaiwai 於 26/5/2021 09:01 發表 查看引用來源
多謝星爺出文,會唔會最後嚟個大和解四人大戰架
星仔好啦師兄,會唔會大戰,要睇下 Elly嘅心情喎😬

引用:
原帖由 leowaiwai 於 26/5/2021 09:49 發表 查看引用來源
對星爺絕對有信心,期待你既四人大戰文
希望越大,失望越大,師兄嘅四人大戰會令到事情向住一發不可以收拾嘅情況發展,阿星文采有限,未必寫得出咁生動嘅多角度發展,盡人事啦😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 26/5/2021 10:50 發表 查看引用來源
you still have not told us what cassy said to 氹返elly. i am sure the sandwich and tea was not the only fix required.
I am also sure cassy made u 氹佢... plz share details.
Haha let's not dwell into the details of what Ah Singh did to 氹番 Elly and the cost of how to 氹 Cassy, those were very costly in both time and love as well as money. But it was worthy to do so as both girls were very attractive and lovable to men. Guess if you were Ah Singh you would did the same, if not even more to make them happy 😬

引用:
原帖由 leowaiwai 於 26/5/2021 10:56 發表 查看引用來源
只要有得睇已經要好感恩架喇
師兄客氣,阿星努力。唔同嘅女仔有唔同嘅性格同喜好,女角未出現哂之前只能夠寫得幾多得幾多,其他女角嘅故事都好有趣,兩年入面出現咗好多位女士,除咗最後一位嘅故事係比較獨立發展之外,其他嘅女角都有好多交流,請耐心等待劇情發展😬

[ 本帖最後由 star_platina 於 2021-5-26 11:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 26/5/2021 11:10 發表 查看引用來源

HAHAHA the details is the juicy part! the entertainment is not always the sex portion, but also how you got there. LOL it's ok if u dont want to say. i assure you, i've also been there done that...  ...
True isn't it? Ah Singh would do anything to make them smile, even if it costs Ah Singh an arm and a leg.

Their smile are more important in many aspects, keeps you going on for as much as possible.

It's true, the juicy bit may make a good laugh, but the bits that bind each other together are also important. Life is but a matter of keeping each other happy and make them feel important, right?😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 26/5/2021 11:44 發表 查看引用來源

as they say in chinese 爲博紅顔一笑,甘願做牛做馬 lol

have you noticed that as we get older, the mental satisfaction is just as, if not more important than sex. not saying I dont enjoy sex, but the me ...
Both your statements are very true. As we go wiser (I prefer the term wiser than older🤣), like you mentioned earlier, making things go towards a happy way is more important than running straight to the goal.

Winning may bring some good feelings but they don't last. But having a happy woman/ girl/ partner smiling when they sit next to you give us something more valuable.

Life is too short, there's plenty to achieve, let's choose what's most important.😬

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆