上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

榴槤之國番外篇

收藏  |  訂閱
1.9k  203.2k

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 9/11/2021 16:51 發表 查看引用來源

agreed. I only pick up asian stewardess. just never been into Caucasians.
I am one of those idiots that get their numbers n never call back. not that i dont find them unattractive. it's just tha ...
Haha, I was only interested in the numbers I got were the real numbers, you know I am curious on how many girls will give me their phone number after I chat them up, and what surprised me most was almost all the girls would gave me their real numbers and they were gutted that they did so in the first place.

About the chatting location, very true, since I am too bloody tall, I managed to get either the seats with the most leg room, or all the aisles seats available, good thing is I can stick my leg out so the beautiful air hostess can push the trolley over and knocked on my knee so I can complain officially to her to start with, then change the conversation as I see fit😬

又係星期三,米雪嘅第6話~

米雪 6

去到酒店,巡例都係兩間房,但係阿星一入房放低哂啲行李之後就已經過咗去Cassy度,不過去佢度要經過一輪複雜嘅程序:關埋房門,行出走廊,搭𨋢去另一個樓層,敲門,入房。點解搞咁多嘢?因為阿星間房係位於吸煙樓層,而Cassy間房就位於禁煙層囉。阿星一敲門,Cassy就打開門,原來佢已經計住阿星大概有幾心急一放低行李就會走落去揾佢,直頭計到準一準啦,真係俾佢激死,咁快估到阿星掛住佢添。

同Cassy行咗去牛車水大厦度食番個雞飯,再兩個人拖住手行下周圍嘅檔攤咁,查實行檔攤並唔係重點,兩個人手拖手四圍行,又攬又錫又傾偈又飲下嘢呢啲逍遙自在温馨嘅場面先係主菜啦嘛,你唔係諗住識個女仔就剩係掛住上床下話?除咗活塞運動之外乜都唔識,冇情趣冇遠見嘅男人,係唔會有女人有興趣㗎,唔使阿星教啩?

阿星今日其實仲帶咗阿星平時成日玩嘅一件樂器嚟,阿Cassy話好中意阿星嘅另一樣嘢,就係會拉奏樂器,話阿星夠情調,不過查實阿星唔太識得咩情調,純粹係因為想拉奏發洩下咁,有時候真係完全出乎意料之外。講咗咁耐,大家係咪好想知道阿星拉奏咩樂器呢?答案就係……………等陣先啦,咁心急嘅你哋?

正所謂:

酒店房間分樓層
放下行李會美伴
外出先行濟五臟
甜蜜浪漫又溫馨
上司帶同弦樂器
嘉倩喜聞好逍遙

金翅浪漫死人鳥
(待續)😬

[ 本帖最後由 star_platina 於 2021-11-10 10:23 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 2021-11-10 08:05 發表 查看引用來源
又係星期三,米雪嘅第6話~

米雪 6

去到酒店,巡例都係兩間房,但係阿星一入房放低哂啲行李之後就已經過咗去Cassy度,不過去佢度要經過一輪複雜嘅程序:關埋房門,行出走廊,搭𨋢去另一個樓層,敲門,入房。點解搞咁多嘢?因為阿星間房係 ...
早晨,星爺真是估你唔到,樂器高手😛

引用:
原帖由 r6654c 於 10/11/2021 09:17 發表 查看引用來源

早晨,星爺真是估你唔到,樂器高手😛
早呀r師兄,除咗口琴阿星吹得耍家之外阿星仲曉玩其他樂器㗎😬

早晨  星爺,寫好了   又來鳥  ........
金翅浪漫鳥!

酒店房間分樓層
放下行李會美伴
外出先行濟五臟
甜蜜浪漫又溫馨
上司帶同弦樂器