上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

榴槤之國番外篇

收藏  |  訂閱
1.9k  203.4k

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 11-1-2022 15:08 發表 查看引用來源

this is interesting. what is nancy's style?? pic pic pic!!!!!
like this? I once went on a trip to mexico with this girl ... i swear she was an sex addict. sucked me dry for 7 days. lol

[ 本帖最後由 cx829 於 2022-1-11 15:55 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 11/1/2022 15:08 發表 查看引用來源

this is interesting. what is nancy's style?? pic pic pic!!!!!
Got no pics of her though, but she's the kind with musculine arms, flat abs, firm butt and tight you-know-what that squeeze me dry; not only squeezed me dry like hell, but she also squirted everywhere 😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 11/1/2022 15:12 發表 查看引用來源

like this? I once went on a trip to mexico with this girl ... i swear she was an sex addict. sucked me dry for 7 days. lol
Nancy is more like Lara Croft style but with smaller tits😬

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 11-1-2022 15:44 發表 查看引用來源

Got no pics of her though, but she's the kind with musculine arms, flat abs, firm butt and tight you-know-what that squeeze me dry; not only squeezed me dry like hell, but she also squirted everywhe ...
oh u know what this reminds me of? I was once in a strip club in canada. the girl told me to hold on to a bill with my mouth. she then climbed on and retrieved it with her "u know what"... amazing. that muscle power is unbelievable. lol

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 11/1/2022 15:59 發表 查看引用來源

oh u know what this reminds me of? I was once in a strip club in canada. the girl told me to hold on to a bill with my mouth. she then climbed on and retrieved it with her "u know what"... amazing. t ...
Oh gosh, now you mentioned that, I went to a strip club on my last day, my mates paid the girl to do a private show for me, and guess what? She deliberately rubbed her you-know-what on my face, but since this is a no touchy game, I was only sitting there letting her did whatever she did to me😬

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 2022-1-11 11:15 發表 查看引用來源

Gotta squeezed her butt a couple of times, worth the squeeze though.

I only got to meet with Nancy once, and worried that I might get addicted to her style, best to stay away from her😬
會addicted 咁嚴重?

引用:
原帖由 Katrinacat 於 12/1/2022 01:31 發表 查看引用來源

會addicted 咁嚴重?
阿吉貓睇落去就明😬

星期三又係凍冰冰,去麻甩甲食個海南雞飯波波先。南茜第1話~

南茜 01

阿星總係同啲媽媽級嘅女士特別有緣,以前香港有一位Angie同埋Billie,連埋最近俾Cassy拖咗落水,令到阿星又驚又喜嘅Elly,阿星真係認識咗好多yummy mommy,一個比一個激情,一個比一個豪放,一個比一個令到阿星嘆為觀止。其中喺榴槤之國阿星認識嘅另外兩位美味嘅媽媽咪入面,點都要講下呢位熟到透嘅Nancy。Nancy係Elly喺銀行時代嘅師姐,目測應該有42~3,同阿星咁上下啩?佢喺距離榴槤之國首都車程大概3個鐘嘅麻甩甲城度做銀行主管,Elly結婚之前曾經調過嚟麻甩甲度工作,Nancy係佢當時嘅前輩,教識佢好多嘢,真係教咗佢好多,好多嘢。

呢次係應Elly嘅邀請,車佢落嚟麻甩甲度同Nancy食一餐飯,順便問下有啲咩銀行可以幫手揾融資伙伴俾阿星地嘅公司去做呢個年度大項目。始終Elly喺銀行界識得人多,揾到策略性伙伴嘅機會應該幾大。Nancy俾阿星嘅感覺,第一眼,係佢不停咁打量阿星,一路望阿星一路望Elly。即係咁,今次係阿星同Elly兩個人第一次單獨遠行去約會……………係一齊去傾生意先啱。Cassy返咗去鄉下同男朋友仔過週末,留低阿星同Elly兩個搞搞震。

去到麻甩甲,啱啱係食飯時候,Elly喺車度已經一早通知咗Nancy阿星地差唔多到,而Nancy就話俾Elly知,佢會帶阿星地去食海南雞飯波波。咩係海南雞飯波波呢?海南雞飯嘅雞油飯大家應該食唔少,而將雞油飯搓成一個個一啖一個嘅飯波波,好可能大家都未食過。老實講,阿星咁大個星,真係第一次食海南雞飯波波,你問阿星海南雞飯波波好唔好食嘅話,阿星會話俾你知:唔巧蝕。點解咁講呢?大家想像下:啲雞油飯大家應該都知道原本一碗碗嘅時候係咩款頭,家下俾人搓到一個個波波咁,仲要係咬落濕濕地,表面嘅飯好似煲爛飯咁,完全唔係一舊飯團應該咬落去嘅質感,令阿星感覺到,呢啲一粒粒嘅海南雞飯波波,全部係用人手徒手搓出嚟嘅,你諗下,手掌上面啲老泥,同埋如果搓飯波波嘅係嚟自一個去完厠所冇洗手嘅頭頂地中海戴個可樂樽底厚眼鏡一咀污咀狗鬍鬚成個火雲邪神咁款嘅麻甩佬嘅手筆,你話仲有啲咩胃口呢?

正所謂:

英雄不乏女人緣
蘭茜艾妮新主角
銀行業內任高層
體態成熟兼豪爽
相約午膳洽業務
特色海南雞波飯
賣相另類欠共鳴

金翅又一村鳥
(待續)😬

[ 本帖最後由 star_platina 於 2022-1-12 13:07 編輯 ]

早晨  星爺,寫好了 又來鳥 ..... 金翅又一村鳥!

英雄不乏女人緣
蘭茜艾妮新主角
銀行業內任高層
體態成熟兼豪爽
相約午膳洽業務
特色海南雞波飯
賣相另類欠共鳴

引用:
原帖由 star_platina 於 2022-1-11 15:44 發表 查看引用來源

Got no pics of her though, but she's the kind with musculine arms, flat abs, firm butt and tight you-know-what that squeeze me dry; not only squeezed me dry like hell, but she also squirted everywhe ...
好一個 you-know-what

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆