油腔滑調果奏效
燦爛笑容內心發
不忘稱讚嘉倩美
回到座位好溫馨
嬌俏空姐入眼簾 ...
Boar師兄真知阿星心意,金翅認真唔通氣鳥😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 8/11/2021 09:35 發表 查看引用來源

interesting. I did come close once at the American airlines lounge in London HAHAHAHA
Haha, ain't that sweet to have a sweet girl with you on a business trip? Close ones mean you nearly get caught for the naughty business?

The executive lounge in Manila wasn't too big, but the toilet had shower facility and the room was quite spacious, even it was a quikie it was still a comfy place to enjoy, unlike those in the toilet cubicles, not my style anyway 😬

[ 本帖最後由 star_platina 於 2021-11-8 09:40 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 柒七仔 於 8/11/2021 09:48 發表 查看引用來源
早呀師兄!可能空姐叫你係想一齊玩🤣
早呀7師兄,咪咁,空姐好多人追㗎,阿星呢啲叔叔真係唔得空姐中意囉😬

引用:
原帖由 月影偷情 於 8/11/2021 13:38 發表 查看引用來源

空姐係咪好胸㗎?😏乜冇相😌🤭🤭
唔兇唔胸唔空😬

引用:
原帖由 月影偷情 於 8/11/2021 15:17 發表 查看引用來源
……輸唔空😂😂😅
好似係輸唔胸多啲😬

又係星期二,米雪第5話~

米雪 5

「先生。」美麗嘅空中小姐終於開聲:「我哋為你準備咗兩個商務客艙嘅位,你可以同你嘅女朋友一齊過去啦。」呢啲咪就係專業囉,查實阿星同Cassy啲飛行里數應該都夠阿星兩個升級坐商務客位嘅,不過阿星孤寒啦嘛,而且商務客位係一個人坐一個位,根本唔會有得俾阿星同Cassy地兩個攬到實一實,咁大刹風景嘅嘢阿星係唔會做嘅。

阿星再次好有禮貌咁婉拒咗呢位美麗而且心地善良心胸廣闊嘅獅城空中小姐,大讚佢服務細心笑容甜美,而且非常專業,如果阿星係一個單身嘅男人嘅話,已經急不及待咁去追求佢咁話。雖然有少少言不由衷,阿星其實係唔會追求佢嘅,事關空中小姐都好多人追求,呢啲有競爭嘅事阿星係唔會做嘅,點解?懶囉。

Cassy聽完阿星長篇大論咁讚美個獅城美麗動人嘅空中小姐,其實兜個彎嚟讚美緊佢,喺空中小姐離開之後,Cassy好甜咁笑住望住阿星。阿星望住佢,同佢眨眨眼,Cassy攬住阿星嘅手攬得更加實,然後話:「估你唔到,你咁口甜舌滑。」阿星笑,好多嘢你都估阿星唔到嘅,例如阿星讚個空姐,兜個彎嚟其實讚緊你,咁容易估到阿星就唔好玩啦。「我讚緊你喎其實。」Cassy攬得更加實,將下爬墊咗喺阿星膊頭:「我就係聽到你讚佢,點知原來你讚緊我,蠱惑!」寃枉呀大老爺!點會有人俾人讚完仲會話人地蠱惑㗎?

正所謂:

獲得升格商務座
上司禮貌來婉拒
大讚美麗又專業
實則繞道讚女伴
嘉倩嬌嗲罵蠱惑
當刻無聲勝有聲

金翅如膠似漆鳥
(待續)😬

[ 本帖最後由 star_platina 於 2021-11-9 10:03 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 boar36 於 9/11/2021 09:50 發表 查看引用來源
早晨  星爺,寫好了   又來鳥  ........
金翅如膠似漆鳥!

獲得升格商務座
上司禮貌來婉拒
大讚美麗又專業
實則繞道讚女伴
嘉倩嬌嗲罵蠱惑
當刻無聲勝有聲 ...
原來師兄係話Cassy係嘉倩,可惜Cassy唔係鄰家女孩feel,唔係就中哂題😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 8/11/2021 09:39 發表 查看引用來源

to stretch which leg?? hehe
Whichever leg that needs to stretch, don't you agree? 😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 8/11/2021 13:37 發表 查看引用來源

This was actually a good story/memory. a good week long experience. details for another day...
close means I didn't finish. our flight arrived london very early in the morning, around 6am if I rememb ...
Haha, ain't that good fun huh? I had a similar experience in Manila that time, we booked our flight to Orlando through PHP airlines as the whole interchange trip was much cheaper, so we had to fly to Manila for the long flight to New York then fly to Dallas and then Orlando, the whole trip was about 25 hours+ and we had our first game in Manila executive lounge, then had to wait till we got out of the airport to walk to the inland flights terminal for Dallas.

I must say if I was flying on my own I wouldn't even be able to withstand the boredom of long waiting time between flights. Good to have her tag alongside.😬

引用:
原帖由 boar36 於 9/11/2021 10:33 發表 查看引用來源
譯音明稱嚟啫!
原來係咁,唔怪之得叫得阿星咁順口😬

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆