某錯😬

引用:
原帖由 licklickson 於 9/11/2021 10:57 發表 查看引用來源
咁正應該整個外篇分享下啦!😉
樣樣都講就變成好似日記咁,疴屎唔出又要講,中出咗流返出嚟又要講,邊條頭髮甩咗都要講,咁仔細囉喎😬

引用:
原帖由 licklickson 於 9/11/2021 11:52 發表 查看引用來源
咁又唔係,不過喺lounge浴室做都幾特別吖,應該唔係好多人試過!
唏,有張商業客位機票都已經可以帶人入去坐啦,不過唔係個個機場都保安鬆弛就真嘅,一陣細路電視影到你兩條友走入去就有人嚟問,到時就麻麻煩煩要解釋,不過好似阿星咁一個叔叔樣,想唔解釋就直行直過都好難😬

引用:
原帖由 licklickson 於 9/11/2021 12:44 發表 查看引用來源
咁咪係囉,都好難得架!😉
家下冇嚕😬

引用:
原帖由 licklickson 於 9/11/2021 16:00 發表 查看引用來源
所以更要寫來回味下!😉
留番少少只有阿星同Cassy嘅回憶俾阿星啦,全部打出哂嚟就冇哂神秘感啦😬

引用:
原帖由 licklickson 於 9/11/2021 16:15 發表 查看引用來源
咁冇問題!我都係八下啫!😉
師兄真係順得人😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 9/11/2021 16:27 發表 查看引用來源

Totally agree! for sure it takes one with similar exp to understand another. the fun n excitement cannot be explained in words. having company on long trips are always a good relief, punt intended. l ...
I must say it's good to have someone who speaks the same language as me in this sense, otherwise these kind of little stories got no-one else to enjoy.

One of the fun way is to find a Chinese, or oriental air hostess and chat with her for a bit until she gets familiar with me, then the next step is to past the mobile phone to her as we chat and majority of the time they will key in their real mobile number for some reason and when you call them, they will be very surprised about why they give their number to a total stranger like me. Then again, I don't intend to ask them out as getting a good time is not as easy. 😬

引用:
原帖由 licklickson 於 9/11/2021 16:23 發表 查看引用來源
邊係呢,你先係,分享咁多好嘢!😉
師兄講呢啲,故仔嘅嘢,人多先有存在價值嘛😬

引用:
原帖由 cx829 於 9/11/2021 16:51 發表 查看引用來源

agreed. I only pick up asian stewardess. just never been into Caucasians.
I am one of those idiots that get their numbers n never call back. not that i dont find them unattractive. it's just tha ...
Haha, I was only interested in the numbers I got were the real numbers, you know I am curious on how many girls will give me their phone number after I chat them up, and what surprised me most was almost all the girls would gave me their real numbers and they were gutted that they did so in the first place.

About the chatting location, very true, since I am too bloody tall, I managed to get either the seats with the most leg room, or all the aisles seats available, good thing is I can stick my leg out so the beautiful air hostess can push the trolley over and knocked on my knee so I can complain officially to her to start with, then change the conversation as I see fit😬

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆