打印

京之舞孃-小澤瑪利亞

收藏  |  訂閱
69  18.7k

引用:
原帖由 philip7777777 於 2008-8-31 04:29 PM 發表 查看引用來源
good sharing
Thanks.

I hope people who have watched the show and who read this forum actually post more to this forum. There are people saying / thinking I work for Rockza but the real fact is, I emphasize again, that I am just a paying customer and I am posting here because I like the show and want to tell people (especially for Rockza people in Macau or Japan who may be monitoring the forum) that there is at least one person (*me*) who likes the show and appreciate the performance of the dancers. This is out of appreciation and passion - when you see the dancers sweating like hell under the spotlights and you can feel they try do their best. I hope the Rockza people can see my posts and let the dancers know, and hope they all will feel happy knowing there are genuine support for them.

引用:
原帖由 lamchiming 於 2008-8-26 03:30 PM 發表 有冇 close-up 睇西部?
坐埋d o米睇到lo

引用:
原帖由 hanachan 於 2008-8-31 08:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源

坐埋d o米睇到lo
I don't pay attention to that but more to the overall performance.

其實直接看AV會更加刺激

引用:
原帖由 FanalPerson 於 2008-8-31 10:48 PM 發表 查看引用來源
其實直接看AV會更加刺激
If what that C-hing is concerned is about that, yes, then just go and watch AV ...

I am more interested in the dance as a whole, not the dancers' bodies. So I paid little to no attention to their bodies.

引用:
原帖由 tux1 於 2008-8-31 11:26 PM 發表 查看引用來源If what that C-hing is concerned is about that, yes, then just go and watch AV ...I am more interested in the dance as a whole, not the dancers' bodies. So I paid little to no attention to the ...
hi tux  請問你幾時會再去睇呢?

引用:
原帖由 kiraluffy 於 2008-9-1 06:48 AM 發表 查看引用來源

hi tux  請問你幾時會再去睇呢?
Planning for Wednesday night, then every night (sunday afternoon, not sunday night) until end of the show. May also go Tuesday night. Depends ....

U must like show .....

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-2 04:00 AM 發表 查看引用來源

U must like show .....
Yes

THANK:smile_44:

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆