上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

港人在澳門工作,頻出征中肯提示。

收藏  |  訂閱
89  18.5k

Thanks very much for your advise. Very useful.....

嗯, 意見還真的比較中肯.

quite detial, but as I know, Macau is quite expensive wor...... at least I think so!!!

中肯 一定唔係廣告

回覆 1# 的帖子

Could you tell me more information about 東方同仙記?  Where are they?  Could you tell me what are they?  Are they the night club in Macau?  How is the price to there?  What are the price include?

Could you give me more information about 大富豪就可以廉價玩Korea?? Where is it? Could you tell me what is it?  Is this the night club in Macau?  How is the price to there?  What are the price include?

Sorry to ask you so many question but I have no experience.  Is it a good idea for me to buy a coupon from Shun Tak?

Cheers,

ching都去試左好多間wor:smile_14:

引用:
原帖由 Verbena 於 2008-8-14 11:06 AM 發表
要長嘆玩feel一定係東方同仙記,但D女會盡量吹到你近乎爆。仙記野食差D,東方房好D。一大班去,買Coupon仲筍。
18係玩豪同貴,又多客。試過就不如用同價第二到玩兩Q。
帝濠同至尊就$1,100 walk In,勝在平均。
No ...
Thank you for your comment.
very detailed.

Thanks for your report.

回覆 15# 的帖子

I have report call 仙記 167 & 176, you can read it. 東方有一位 C Hing寫得真,you can take it as reference.

I am talking about Sauna, cost around 13xx to 15xx, full package include ferry round trip. If u want to try Night CLub, 金龍 is the best!

大富豪 is Sauna also.

If u buy package, u can select girl ML with u, with services like AV movie, 東方同仙記就夜總會式,套票包女子擦背或師父工

Pacakge ,if u no problem ,time limit for travel, I suggest you NO need to buy, if buy, buy cheapest package, and if u feel good , then upgrade here.

肥仔,我地幾時又去做research ?今次邊間?

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆