打印

Rockza show ???? 11 Sep - 10 Oct

收藏  |  訂閱
16  2.5k

Rockza show ???? 11 Sep - 10 Oct

Well , Maria is gone .... Hiro is gone .... so as Rockza is gone .......

I know Rockza is having break for month ( Spoke to PR manager of Rockza on 10th Sept )
So diffrent group is doing show from yesterday ....

Rockza will bring new show on 11th October from new girl and new show....

But I need to check out what other group is doing .... so I decided to go show tonight
so I will write report tonight once I get back from Show !

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-12 03:58 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I know Rockza is having break for month ( Spoke to PR manager of Rockza on 10th Sept )
So diffrent group is doing show from ...
Support & thx brother :smile_40:

thank:smile_43:

thx report

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-12 03:58 PM 發表

So diffrent group is doing show from ...
i will post a report tomorrow for the show I watched tonight (10pm).

In quick summary, I hate to say this, I won't watch it again. I am very blunt here - it **** wasted my money ****. A few moot points to start off:

1. Girls - July show you still have 2 pretty good ones (Miki and Ayu). - NONE this time. They tried to bring in someone that looked remotely like Miki and Ayu, but this completely destroyed the show.

2. Music - If I can I will ask for a refund I will do so and I plan to do so tomorrow. Out of the 1 hour of show, at least 40% of the dance sequences and songs were IDENTICAL to the ones in July. Why should I pay 380 to watch a show which I already spent money back in July? (and the songs are *** not *** good - I won't even bother trying to remember the music / songs, whereby the Maria show some C-hings are asking for the songs and I also am trying to ask for the songs myself !) I will tell this to Grand Lisboa management - this group is CHEATING (sorry I am still very upset at the moment)

3. Dance sequence - I am tired of even screaming how bad it is . Read Music above for my complaints.

I am in no mood of writing more. In summary I am giving them 1/10. (The 1 is for the effort that a few of the dancers tried to put in to do their job).

Oh, btw, 2 dancers were repeating from July. I almost thought I was re-watching the July show.

It is going to be an easy report for me - Bad bad bad bad bad.

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-9-14 12:15 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 tux1 於 2008-9-13 01:15 AM 發表 查看引用來源

i will post a report tomorrow for the show I watched tonight (10pm).

In quick summary, I hate to say this, I won't watch it again. I am very blunt here - it **** wasted my money ****. A few moo ...
C-hing, 我大約明白你而家嘅心情,但你介唔介意介紹下呢個月有邊幾位dancer呢?因為我係對上果次 (Aug-Sep) 先接觸到「京之舞孃」呢個表演,所以唔多清楚 Jul 其實有邊幾位dancer.

:') :') :') :') :')

引用:
原帖由 GOVG 於 2008-9-14 12:20 AM 發表

C-hing, 我大約明白你而家嘅心情,但你介唔介意介紹下呢個月有邊幾位dancer呢?因為我係對上果次 (Aug-Sep) 先接觸到「京之舞孃」呢個表演,所以唔多清楚 Jul 其實有邊幾位dancer.
My friend, I will try to find out he dancer list for this month. Aug show is a super show, and everyone knows the dancer names but this month's show is not the same show and I don't know when and if I can get the list. I will try my best.

引用:
原帖由 tux1 於 2008-9-14 01:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源

My friend, I will try to find out he dancer list for this month. Aug show is a super show, and everyone knows the dancer names but this month's show is not the same show and I don't know when and  ...
多謝幫忙,萬分感激!我都會繼續搜尋下有關資料,如果搵到立即同大家分享。

回覆 8# 的帖子

well ..... I saw the show .

They used song same as July show ...... and they even use same sequence .........
I think thats quite bad .......

I watched 22:00 show and saw about 2-3 people are walking out durling show and total audience was
about 7 people ?????

I knew this show is not run by rockza but its really really bad.

Go for it , TUX1 ...... this show is shit and I never watch again .

前往最後回覆