打印

Rockza show ???? 11 Sep - 10 Oct

收藏  |  訂閱
16  2.5k

thanks for the review C-Hing
we should all save our money and wait for October show run by Rockza then

by the way, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all C-hings!!!

any one see current show ???

Are they improved since they start show ???
I might go watch one more time ....

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-20 04:13 AM 發表 查看引用來源
any one see current show ???

Are they improved since they start show ???
I might go watch one more time ....
I am not going to watch it a second time (I am still fuming and want to get a refund, but I am too lazy to return to Macau now and I am going for another round of business trip so I may head back to Macau afterwards to see what I can do)

On the other hand I managed to get the names of the dancers - all in Japanese and Chinese which of course I don't know how to type. I will try to scan that piece of paper I received from another friend who happened to go to Macau and watched the show (and was not happy with it at all) and post it here. I cannot recognize any names.

rock.macau C-hing, why wasting time & money to watch the current show again?  :smile_41:

i guess ... try to see there improvement ????

I went to rockza theater today , they even did not change DVD in front of theater ....
They usually change right ??
They are using old stuff .... like few months ago .

Why they don't change , if they do they might attract few people ? or maybe not.
But at least , fair to people who pay to go inside .

回覆 15# 的帖子

haven't watched the July show & the current show
but judging from the reports/ reviews/ reaction of them, it seems quitely clear that the show runner doesn't do much good

think of the positive side, having a bad (or worst) show in comparison can really show how Rockza's show really kicks ass (sorry about the language but can't think of a better description)

let's just look forward to October show and hopefully Rockza will surprise us again :smile_35:

rock.macau C-hing, I guess you should go and see the last show if you really insist going again, cause normally the last show would be better (we all know how well it was for the August show)

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-21 03:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源
haven't watched the July show & the current show
but judging from the reports/ reviews/ reaction of them, it seems quitely clear that the show runner doesn't do much good

think of the positive sid ...
Agree - I guess I may go to watch the show one more time on the last day - ie. Oct 10. Just to see if there are improvements to the dancers. (I don't think they will change the songs / dance sequences to new ones ... or may be they will mid way ... I won't know)

前往最後回覆