打印

Rockza show ???? 11 Sep - 10 Oct

收藏  |  訂閱
3  2.6k

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-12 03:58 PM 發表
Well , Maria is gone .... Hiro is gone .... so as Rockza is gone .......

I know Rockza is having break for month ( Spoke to PR manager of Rockza on 10th Sept )
So diffrent group is doing show from ...
i will post a report tomorrow for the show I watched tonight (10pm).

In quick summary, I hate to say this, I won't watch it again. I am very blunt here - it **** wasted my money ****. A few moot points to start off:

1. Girls - July show you still have 2 pretty good ones (Miki and Ayu). - NONE this time. They tried to bring in someone that looked remotely like Miki and Ayu, but this completely destroyed the show.

2. Music - If I can I will ask for a refund I will do so and I plan to do so tomorrow. Out of the 1 hour of show, at least 40% of the dance sequences and songs were IDENTICAL to the ones in July. Why should I pay 380 to watch a show which I already spent money back in July? (and the songs are *** not *** good - I won't even bother trying to remember the music / songs, whereby the Maria show some C-hings are asking for the songs and I also am trying to ask for the songs myself !) I will tell this to Grand Lisboa management - this group is CHEATING (sorry I am still very upset at the moment)

3. Dance sequence - I am tired of even screaming how bad it is . Read Music above for my complaints.

I am in no mood of writing more. In summary I am giving them 1/10. (The 1 is for the effort that a few of the dancers tried to put in to do their job).

Oh, btw, 2 dancers were repeating from July. I almost thought I was re-watching the July show.

It is going to be an easy report for me - Bad bad bad bad bad.

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-9-14 12:15 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 GOVG 於 2008-9-14 12:20 AM 發表

C-hing, 我大約明白你而家嘅心情,但你介唔介意介紹下呢個月有邊幾位dancer呢?因為我係對上果次 (Aug-Sep) 先接觸到「京之舞孃」呢個表演,所以唔多清楚 Jul 其實有邊幾位dancer.
My friend, I will try to find out he dancer list for this month. Aug show is a super show, and everyone knows the dancer names but this month's show is not the same show and I don't know when and if I can get the list. I will try my best.

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-20 04:13 AM 發表 查看引用來源
any one see current show ???

Are they improved since they start show ???
I might go watch one more time ....
I am not going to watch it a second time (I am still fuming and want to get a refund, but I am too lazy to return to Macau now and I am going for another round of business trip so I may head back to Macau afterwards to see what I can do)

On the other hand I managed to get the names of the dancers - all in Japanese and Chinese which of course I don't know how to type. I will try to scan that piece of paper I received from another friend who happened to go to Macau and watched the show (and was not happy with it at all) and post it here. I cannot recognize any names.

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-21 03:58 AM 發表 查看引用來源
haven't watched the July show & the current show
but judging from the reports/ reviews/ reaction of them, it seems quitely clear that the show runner doesn't do much good

think of the positive sid ...
Agree - I guess I may go to watch the show one more time on the last day - ie. Oct 10. Just to see if there are improvements to the dancers. (I don't think they will change the songs / dance sequences to new ones ... or may be they will mid way ... I won't know)

前往最後回覆