打印

Review and Rank 京之舞孃 current show - (September 11 - October 10)

收藏  |  訂閱
12  2.7k

Date: Sep 12 (Friday) @ 10:00pm

Girl Quality - there were 11 or 12 girls (sorry - damn difficult to count because 1. Unlike the previous show they don't have the cast pre-posted onto the web site and 2. when the show began too many of them were standing on the stage already (yes, standing) and I missed counting as I was not sure if all were main or mixed main/support. Overall, they were on average taller than the July show. But sigh, again, none were famous AV stars, and worse of all, in July there were Miki and Ayu who were at least reasonably acceptable. This time, .................................. . I could even recognize 2 dancers (one being back dancer) who were returning. And from I could see the returning back dancer appeared to be already the most beautiful. They tried to get someone remotely looking like Miki and Ayu. The Miki lookalike was at least reasonably ok, but the Ayu lookalike is ......... Others, I don't even want to comment because it would be quite disrespectful to them.

Score: 1/10

Dancer Performance - OK, they tried. Slightly better than the July one as at least I could see everyone tried to dance a bit.

Score: 2/10

Facial Expression- It is a pity I don't even know how to give score on this. In order to give score at least I have to be able to understand the dance but I just don't. There were a small number (I think 3-4) of solo sequences but they were too short. I could see only 2 dancers were kind of enjoying the dance and even that I could not be certain. For the sake of completeness I will have to give a guess score.

Score: 2/10

Cut Sequences / Dance Sequences - Forget it. I pointed out in July the cut sequences were bad in July show, but it is also as bad if not worse in this month's how. Absolutely no idea what was going on. What is most upseting is that there are about 40% of the sequences are surely repeating (at least I can remember a couple: 1. the black dress / vampire theme dance, 2. the dance where a japanese dressing dancer holding a lantern to wake up dancer on centre stage. 3. the "ren-lei" dance played by ren-lei in July.) The other sequences were all very similar to the July show. They made some changes but still had very strong July images.

Score 1/10

Songs - No famous music / songs. 40% complete repeat from July. Other songs are forgettable.

Score: 1/10

OVERALL SCORE: 1.5/10

Am I going to return to show more times? NO

For me who have watched the July show 9 times despite it was not good but because I supported Miki and Ayu, this current show was worse. And what upsets me most is the fact that there were repeated songs and dance sequences and to me this is unacceptable. I will not watch the show again.

引用:
原帖由 tux1 於 2008-9-15 05:38 PM 發表

Date: Sep 12 (Friday) @ 10:00pm

Girl Quality - there were 11 or 12 girls (sorry - damn difficult to count because 1. Unlike th ...
I heard from the lady in the box office that the dancers would come down from the stage to perform so it's totally different style. I was planning to experience myself but now I kinda hesitate after reading your report. Maybe I would still go if I can get cheaper ticket...

引用:
原帖由 broncoschamp 於 2008-9-15 07:35 PM 發表 查看引用來源

I heard from the lady in the box office that the dancers would come down from the stage to perform so it's totally different style. I was planning to experience myself but now I kinda hesitate aft ...
This is the same as July. They had 3 or 4 stairs at the front in the middle stage and the dancers would dance there but this was only very short.

Also the whole front section (E to I) rows were blocked to allow for this to happen.

Honestly Rockza could do the same but they didn't have to. They brought in quality shows. Allowing the dancers to come down and walk pass audience which are still far away does not buy the show any good if the show is bad.

No, I am not watching it again.

多謝晒tux1師兄嘅詳細report!雖然今個月嘅show似乎不堪入目,不過小弟始終未睇過之前七月果個show,所以應該會去睇一次,但應該會選擇10/10去睇,因為第二日可以睇埋再下個月嘅第一場。

引用:
原帖由 GOVG 於 2008-9-15 08:05 PM 發表 查看引用來源
多謝晒tux1師兄嘅詳細report!雖然今個月嘅show似乎不堪入目,不過小弟始終未睇過之前七月果個show,所以應該會去睇一次,但應該會選擇10/10去睇,因為第二日可以睇埋再下個月嘅第一場。
No problem my friend, you can go and verify if what I said is true. The only problem is that since you have not watched the July show it will be difficult for you to verify my claim of "repeating songs and dance sequences". But you should pay attention to the particular sequence which had the "vampire theme" where 4 dancers were all dressed in black overcoat and holding lanterns dancing. This is exactly replicated from July. (there were 2 or even 3 other replicated ones but the dance sequences are very hard to explain in English)

好,我會留意一下。我反而擔心嘅係,「交接期」果一日會唔會冇show睇……

引用:
原帖由 GOVG 於 2008-9-15 08:28 PM 發表 查看引用來源
好,我會留意一下。我反而擔心嘅係,「交接期」果一日會唔會冇show睇……
I don't think so. The handover usually is done quite well.

Good!!! 咁我就放心得多了。

OVERALL SCORE: 1.5/10  :smile_45:

A Rockza Mania gives a non-Rockza show 1.5 out of 10 is expected .

引用:
原帖由 sexplayer 於 2008-9-15 11:54 PM 發表 查看引用來源
OVERALL SCORE: 1.5/10  :smile_45:

A Rockza Mania gives a non-Rockza show 1.5 out of 10 is expected .
I tried to be objective and fair to the show, but it was really too bad compared with Rockza's show.

The most upsetting bit was the repeated sequences and songs used. I don't mind repeating a couple of good songs or music, but 40% is too much. And exact repeating of dance sequences from the most recent one (July show) is to me unacceptable.

PLease feel free to go and watch and verify if I am correct in giving the score in that fashion or not. May be I was too harsh but I guess I am still upset with the "repeats" so I was giving a bit of a harsh score.

And to note. I gave 9 (and the curtain call show 9.5) / 10 for the Maria show. I don't believe the next (Rockza) show can beat that score - as I said in one of my previous posts that the Maria show is "the show to beat" and even Rockza will have a tremendous amount of work to do for their upcoming show to match the Maria show.

If you think it is worth more score *AFTER* you have watched a show please feel free to comment. Otherwise I will hold on to this score.

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-9-16 02:30 AM 編輯 ]

前往最後回覆