打印

Late Breaking News!! - 京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show news

收藏  |  訂閱
24  5.4k

rogerwtf C-hing, I got Maria's autographs on 2 of her photo albums I bought as well (again, thanks for the help of Tux1 C-hing and Rockza PR manager )
but her cell phone number? like Tux1 C-hing said, it should be impossible (may be you got the manager's number?)
however, if you really did get her number, that's amazing!!!

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-19 02:17 AM 發表 查看引用來源rogerwtf C-hing, I got Maria's autographs on 2 of her photo albums I bought as well (again, thanks for the help of Tux1 C-hing and Rockza PR manager )but her cell phone number? like Tux1 ...
it's possible....:smile_44:

引用:
原帖由 kiraluffy 於 2008-9-19 04:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源

it's possible....:smile_44:
Oh boy - now you have to tell me how many you have got ...

me too~~~~
I am listening........

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-20 01:21 AM 發表 查看引用來源
me too~~~~
I am listening........
Huh - I actually have the phone number of the girls' ........ manager when they were in Macau (I have the name card of the PR manager :smile_47 I don't think that counts

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-9-20 11:39 PM 編輯 ]

Tux1 C-hing, of course that doesn't count cause there should be quite a number of people who got the PR manager's number :smile_46:

by the way, any progress on the "brain-storm project" we talked about earlier?

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-21 03:41 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Tux1 C-hing, of course that doesn't count cause there should be quite a number of people who got the PR manager's number :smile_46:

by the way, any progress on the "brain-storm project" we talked a ...
Not yet, I have PM a few C-hings and got some ideas but nothing dramatic at this point. Do you have more ideas? (I will start talking to the C-hings more after my sudden business trip to China this coming Mon - Thurs)

引用:
原帖由 c米高 於 2008-9-18 10:39 PM 發表
我好鐘意相崎琴音架 ...
快d黎喇 ... baby :smile_47:  
佢的確係好吸引ge:smile_47:

回覆 18# 的帖子

Hey my friend, you have not posted for a while. Where have you been?

回覆 16# 的帖子

GwingGwing, I will give you a call on Friday evening. Thanks!

前往最後回覆