打印

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show casting confirmed

收藏  |  訂閱
33  5.1k

this time the cast is very attractive

ok, I just noticed that the Rockza website has been updated (finally)!!
this time is really quite fast after the confirmation of the casts!!!
photo section of each dancer seems better but not completed (Yuki is THE BEST among all of them, some of her photos are actually taken on the stage which is exactly the RIGHT THING to do to promote the show!!! showing the custumes and the sexy side of the performers to draw audiences' attention!!!)

good job Rockza this time!!
hopefully the photos section of other performers would be completed as soon as possible!!

ps: 1 thing to complain, the photo section of Kanna is really..... not so attractive, aren't there any more attractive/ sexy photos of her that can be put on the website?

回覆 10# 的帖子

I am so "out" that I haven't watched her performance in her movies

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-30 12:50 AM 發表 查看引用來源
ok, I just noticed that the Rockza website has been updated (finally)!!
this time is really quite fast after the confirmation of the casts!!!
photo section of each dancer seems better but not comple ...
Didn't even notice this! Just checked and agreed with you - all but Kanna's photo look pretty impressive. Next I think they should get the poster photo up as soon as possible. No point to keep using the generation ZERO poster photo.

Good job Rockza

Ah, and for the talent pics I don't think they have Ryo and Kotone yet because as far as I know Ryo is first time dancer (but she really looks good and tall) and Kotone I think only just started dancing so I guess Rockza hasn't got the talent file ready for them yet.

(This is just like Rose and Moca in June show and Haruki in August show)

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-9-30 01:13 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-30 12:53 AM 發表 查看引用來源
I am so "out" that I haven't watched her performance in her movies
I only looked at the covers of some of the movies on the web, she looks very pretty and cute.

I also managed to find some of the photos she took and wow she looks great .....

(well, still, she is not my cup of tea - i seem to be different from everyone ... ... oh boy, here I go again )

引用:
原帖由 tux1 於 2008-9-30 01:07 AM 發表 查看引用來源

Didn't even notice this! Just checked and agreed with you - all but Kanna's photo look pretty impressive. Next I think they should get the poster photo up as soon as possible. No point to keep usi ...
oh I see
however, just a friendly suggestion, I think Rockza should have the talent files of all performers (new or experienced) ready whenever they are confirmed to perform, cause as an general audience like me, most of the time I don't even know much about the performers by just looking at the names (unless they are MEGA popular like Maria)
with a brief description and NICELY taken photos of the performers (please, no random photos, no need to be studio-standard level, but at least showing the more attractive/ sexy side in terms of posts, make-up, custumes... etc.), it would certainly increase our interest in watching their performance :smile_35:

Information about October event !!

I got email back from PR person and after many people's request ... apparently they are organizing taking photo with dancers ...
Could not do it last months but they are plan to do it this months.

image is too big .... I downloaded from rockza site .....
Sorry to suprise you ....

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-30 11:39 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I got email back from PR person and after many people's request ... apparently they are organizing taking photo with dancers ...
Could not do it last months but they are plan to do it this months.

that's surely GREAT news!!!
does it mean we actually can take photos WITH the dancers personally?
I think it would surely attract more people to come!!!
hope all C-hings will help spreading the words about the event!!!

again, to someone who may concern, a bit friendly suggestion regarding the poster design:
- better than Maria's one but the fonts and color need to be more consistent, the yellow color words on the right is VERY diffcult to read
- any chance to use a more attractive/ sexy (not that this one is not good, just I think there should be better one right?) photo as the background?

回覆 17# 的帖子

by the way, I guess opening a new topic about the event would draw more people's attention

前往最後回覆