打印

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show casting confirmed

收藏  |  訂閱
10  5.1k

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show casting confirmed

I have got confirmation of the 6 dancers for October Rockza Show!

1. 相崎琴音- Kotone Aizaki
2. 篠原リョウ (Ryo Shinohara)
3. 仙葉由季 Yuki Senba
4. 成瀨美穗 Miho Naruse
5. かんな Kanna
6. 小野今日子 Kyoko Ono

Can some C-hing tell me how I can insert photos inline (insert photorequires a URL but I just want to image from my harddisk to go inlinehere.

Thanks!

引用:
原帖由 rock.macau 於 2008-9-29 03:09 PM 發表 查看引用來源
I did it for you !

but you can go search -- tiny pic .... then you can link to email , message board , IM ... quite easy.
Good on you mate!

引用:
原帖由 kei62101 於 2008-9-29 07:34 PM 發表 查看引用來源
kyoko is beautiful mm
Kotone is really cute and pretty
Ryo has super long legs

This show's got to be good I hope.

引用:
原帖由 choychai 於 2008-9-29 08:30 PM 發表 查看引用來源
Ryo Shinohara正,有時間要過去睇:smile_47:
Yep and looking forward to seeing Kotone real life. She is very pretty in the movies ...

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-30 12:50 AM 發表 查看引用來源
ok, I just noticed that the Rockza website has been updated (finally)!!
this time is really quite fast after the confirmation of the casts!!!
photo section of each dancer seems better but not comple ...
Didn't even notice this! Just checked and agreed with you - all but Kanna's photo look pretty impressive. Next I think they should get the poster photo up as soon as possible. No point to keep using the generation ZERO poster photo.

Good job Rockza

Ah, and for the talent pics I don't think they have Ryo and Kotone yet because as far as I know Ryo is first time dancer (but she really looks good and tall) and Kotone I think only just started dancing so I guess Rockza hasn't got the talent file ready for them yet.

(This is just like Rose and Moca in June show and Haruki in August show)

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-9-30 01:13 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-9-30 12:53 AM 發表 查看引用來源
I am so "out" that I haven't watched her performance in her movies
I only looked at the covers of some of the movies on the web, she looks very pretty and cute.

I also managed to find some of the photos she took and wow she looks great .....

(well, still, she is not my cup of tea - i seem to be different from everyone ... ... oh boy, here I go again )

引用:
原帖由 compro 於 2008-10-1 10:31 AM 發表 查看引用來源
Planned to go Macua OCT. Can recommend which hotel to stay and how to buy the ticket for the show?
If you are going from HK you can try to go to some of the agents at the HK Shun Tak building which sell coupons thus cheaper shows. I think the show begins on Oct 11.

I think the agent names are shown near the top of the rockza page:

http://www.rockza-macau.com/cn/

引用:
原帖由 GOVG 於 2008-10-1 03:51 PM 發表 查看引用來源
「限50名參加」係咪計即場先到先得?抑或有其他方法預早報名呢?有經驗嘅師兄請告之。
I know if you go early you will almost always get the chance. But to confirm, you may want to email to the Rockza people. There is a MAIL link in the web site which can direct your email to them. They are pretty responsive. ( I mailed to them giving suggestions on how to improve the show, they always reply. May not be on the same day, but they do reply. )

引用:
原帖由 ^大長根^ 於 2008-10-2 01:31 AM 發表 查看引用來源
睇完可以同佢執返劑嗎?如果無得同佢執返劑睇來做咩:smile_30:
This is a show for people to enjoy not just the erotic side (dancers being naked) but also the artistic side - the dancers really dance. You would be very surprised at how professional they dance.

If all you interest is about sex there are many other places you can go AFTER watching the show to have sex.

So a simple answer is NO if your sole interest for watching the show is sex, then you will not get it.

引用:
原帖由 Sayuki 於 2008-10-5 08:36 PM 發表 查看引用來源
any promotion ticket this time?
I don't know yet. I will try to find out myself as I am interested in getting the new set of photos myself

May be I will have a new favorite from this show

前往最後回覆