原創  Paul (Camilloli) 師兄

【檔案大小】 : 261 MB
【影片格式】 : DivX
【發音語言】 : 粵語 / 英語
【字幕語言】 : 中文字幕
【格      式】 : 640 x 480

Picture Link

29 Sep 2008        Darkness Falls

Mulder and Scully investigate the disappearance of thirty loggers who were clearing trees in a remote forest in Washington State. They join forces with Larry Moore, a member of the Federal Forest Service, and Steve Humphreys, an employee of the lumber company. Moore and Humphreys suspect that the loggers may have been victimized by militant environmentalists—or eccoterrorists—who have waged a campaign of destruction against lumber companies in retaliation for ruining American forests.

As the group travels along a dirt road, a tire on their 4 x 4 falls victim to sabotage. Left with little choice, the foursome set out on foot. They discover a deserted logger's encampment, and hanging from a nearby tree, a strange cocoon-like object. When the cocoon is cut open, the group finds a grotesquely shrunken corpse inside. Shortly thereafter, Doug Spinney, an eccoterrorist suspected of sabotaging equipment, arrives at the camp on foot, his jeep having run out of gasoline. He warns that strange, insect-like creatures inhabit the forest, and when darkness falls they descend from the sky in search of prey. The only thing the creatures fear, Spinney adds, is light.

Mulder與Scully聯同Federal Forest Service的Larry Moore及伐木公司的員工Steve Humphreys,一同調查三十名伐木工人在華盛頓州郊外伐木時失蹤的事件。Larry及Steve懷疑三十名伐木工人是遭那些一直欲向伐木公司報復的 激進環境保護論者襲擊。當他們來到已荒廢的伐木工人營地時,他們看見一個如蟲繭一樣的奇怪物件懸掛在大樹上,而繭內况更藏著一具皺縮的屍體。及後,一名環 境保護論者出現,更警告他們樹林中有一種像昆蟲一樣的奇怪生物棲息,牠們喜歡在夜間捕食……

(Pearl) The X Files (I) CH20 2008 09 29 640x480 [DivX].torrent

前往最後回覆