打印

[自seed] (Pearl) The X Files X 檔案(I) CH22-CH24 10-02 ~ 10-06 END [粵/英語][中字][DivX]

收藏  |  訂閱
0  721

(Pearl) The X Files X 檔案(I) CH22-CH24 10-02 ~ 10-06 END [粵/英語][中字][DivX]

[自seed](Pearl) The X Files  X 檔案(I) CH22_CH23 2008-10-02 ~ 10-06 (END) [粵/英語][中字][DivX]

原創  Paul (Camilloli) 師兄

【檔案大小】 : 526 MB
【影片格式】 : DivX
【發音語言】 : 粵語 / 英語
【字幕語言】 : 中文字幕
【格      式】 : 640 x 480

Picture Link

6 Oct 2008        Erlenmeyer Flask

Mulder receives a cryptic tip from Deep Throat regarding an incident in which a fugitive eluded police after a high speed chase. During the escape, the suspect was shot and wounded by police before he fell into a lake. Despite many hours of dredging, the fugitive's body is not recovered. After some investigating, Mulder realizes that someone deliberately switched the car the suspect was driving with another vehicle.

The agents trace the original car to a Dr. Berube, a scientist who is not eager to cooperate with the FBI investigation. With the puzzling case at a dead end, Mulder prepares to give up. But Deep Throat makes contact and convinces him that case is of extreme importance. Meanwhile, Dr. Berube's dead body is discovered inside the lab. The police end their search for the fugitive without recovering a body. When they leave the lake, the mysterious fugitive resurfaces from beneath the water. Tiny gills in his neck allowed him to remain submerged for a long period. The fugitive makes his way to the city, and after attempting to contact Berube collapses on the street. As paramedics rush the fugitive to a hospital, they insert a needle into his skin. Suddenly, a rush of toxic gas is emitted from the fugitive's body. The paramedics are overcome by the fumes and the fugitive escapes into the night.

DeepThroat向Mulder提供線索,並要求他處理一宗相當重要的案件。一名逃犯在與警方追逐時中槍,駕車掉進湖况去;然而,經過多個小 時後,逃犯的屍體還沒有被打撈到。經過仔細研究後,Mulder發現車子原來早已經被調包,而真正的車主是一名不太願意跟FBI合作的科學家Dr. Berube。Mulder對案件毫無頭緒,更考慮要放棄,但Deep Throat卻不斷游說Mulder不要放棄,並指出這是一宗十分重要的案件。不久, Dr. Berube的屍體在實驗室內被發現……

2 Oct 2008        Roland

Mulder and Scully investigate the death of Dr. Ronald Surnow, an aeronautical scientist, who was developing a jet engine that could double supersonic speeds using half the fuel. Surnow was sucked into the engine when he became trapped inside a wind tunnel. Surnow's colleagues, Drs. Keats and Nollette, tell the agents that another member of the team, Arthur Gamble, died in a car accident not long ago.

The agents interview Roland Fuller, a mentally-challenged janitor, who was the only other person inside the lab at the time of the incident. Mulder is intrigued by Roland's ability to manipulate complex numbers. But his attempt to link Roland's handwriting with some unidentified equations on a blackboard at the lab prove unsuccessful. Shortly thereafter, Roland murders Keats by forcing his head into a vat of liquid nitrogen and smashing his frozen skull...

研究航空學的博士Surnow在實驗室工作時被引擎絞死,當時只有一名智力有障礙的工友Roland在場。當Mulder與Scully來到現場 時,實驗室的工作人員指出另一研究人員早前亦於一宗車禍中死亡。Mulder發現Roland對數字非常有天份,但他的字跡卻與實驗室黑板上的數學程式無 關。不久,Roland卻以凶殘的手段殺死了另一名同事Keats,究竟這連串的凶殺案,是否都與Roland有關?

The X Files (I) CH23-CH24 2008-10-02 ~ 10-06 640x480 [DivX].torrent

[ 本帖最後由 sklui18 於 2008-10-8 12:33 PM 編輯 ]

前往最後回覆