打印

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show starting TODAY - Review to come!

收藏  |  訂閱
10  2.4k

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show starting TODAY - Review to come!

After a long wait for the month (and I have now saved some money ) the new and real Rockza show is starting today!

I am at the theatre NOW (1pm) eagerly waiting to watch the first show.

Why? I am not free on Monday night so in order to be able to review the show I plan to watch the 3pm and then possibly the 10pm show It will be the first review. Like the previous Maria show, future updates will be posted when I watch a few more times going into the month to observe improvements (the show WILL improve and usually by end of 2nd week, the performance will almost be perfect).

Stay tuned to this forum - I hope to have the review ready by Sunday night!

watch show today .....
No maria , No hiro but I guess quite good show.
Semba is here and she is very good but I never seen she dance this much in a show.

Totally diffrent cast so I guess I go staurady to see event !

Just a friendly suggestion,

since it's always just only the 2 of you (and your 分身?) talking about the same old show all the time, why dont you 2 just exchange phone numbers and talk all you want on the bloody phone?

I am sure that could make the transfer of information quicker.

引用:
原帖由 L_ 於 2008-10-14 11:12 PM 發表

since it's always just only the 2 of you (and your 分身?) talking about the same old show all the time, why dont you 2 just exchange phone numbers and talk all you want ...
Right, and there are > 700 people read the thread. So I think there ARE people who are waiting to watch the show but are hesitant until someone writes something about the show before a decision is made.

Have you watched the August show yourself and seen the support of the C-hings to the show? If not then please do not write and insult some of those C-hings who liked the show but didn't want to put up posts. I take my time to watch the show and write the reviews. It is the other C-hings decision of not to do so and it is their choice.

If you are not interested in reading the thread, you don't have to.

Thank you.

tux1 c-hing,

I may not have written too much post but I am waiting for your review on the October show...

引用:
原帖由 heartace 於 2008-10-15 10:08 AM 發表
tux1 c-hing,

I may not have written too much post but I am waiting for your review on the October show...
Thanks for your support. The review should be up today. Sorry for the delay as I had been busy as well as some personal issues that I need to resolve.

引用:
原帖由 L_ 於 2008-10-14 11:12 PM 發表 查看引用來源

since it's always just only the 2 of you (and your 分身?) talking about the same old show all the time, why dont you 2 just exchange phone numbers and talk all you want ...
C-hing, if you do come to see the show and then you will find out they are indeed 2 different person

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-10-15 12:06 PM 發表

C-hing, if you do come to see the show and then you will find out they are indeed 2 different person
And I have been deemed as the Super #1 fan by some other C-hings in other forums, which I am honored. And of course I know the other C-hing as well after having met him in person and watched the show together a few times.

First Review!

First Review in a new thread!

OK , then .
I will check later ......

前往最後回覆