打印

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show - FIRST REVIEW!

收藏  |  訂閱
13  4.2k

京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show - FIRST REVIEW!

Rockza Tokyo Nights Show - October 11 - November 10 - First Review
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show Watched: October 13 (Monday), 10:00pm
Main Dancers: 仙葉由季 Senba Yuki, 篠原リョウ Shinohara Ryo, 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto, かんな Kanna, 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho, 相崎琴音 Aisaki Kotone
Back Dancers: 4

This is the first review of the October Rockza show which started on October 11 (Saturday) and will run to November
10. The major attraction for this show should be 相崎琴音Aisaki Kotone.

Note that this is going to be more of a summary review - I do not want to reveal too much of the actual dance
sequences for now. After another 2 weeks, I will put up a more detailed review with detailed sequence informaton

Opening scene - 4 back dancers, 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho, かんな Kanna, 仙葉由季 Senba Yuki.
The drum dance is very good. The music is Japanese style. Fast paced and strong beat. It is *very difficult* and needs very good coordination between the 4 back dancers. Miho and Kanna were ok, but they were outshined by the back dancers. Finally 仙葉由季 Senba came out dancing for about 1 minute or so before this part ends.
Score: 8/10

First Sequence - 仙葉由季 Senba Yuki
The first 1-2 minutes of the sequence is stunning, she is the ONLY dancer who can execute that 2 minutes of dance. After the opening 2 minutes she is completely undressed and starts her solo. The song, unfortunately, was a repeat of the August show. It is actually not too bad, but still a repeat. (this is the ONLY repeat song for the whole sequence) This gets a 0.5 point deduction. The dance is quite good and as expected 仙葉由季 Senba executed the dance almost to perfection.
Score: 7.5/10

Second Sequence - 篠原リョウ Shinohara Ryo
She is VERY tall and much more attractive on stage (real person) than the photo on the poster. However, the dance sequence shows her rawness in dancing as she is a real FIRST TIME dancer (not just in Macau, but dancing). The opening 3-4 minutes she danced with 2 back dancers. It was a fast song and it was good (note: The Theme of Go Go Speed Racer), but unfortunately her dance was outshined by the accompanying back dancers. Then came the solo sequence with a slow song. A few times I felt she was not able to follow the beat of the song despite of she did try, and I think more practice and a few more days she can get better.
Score: 5/10

Cut Sequence:
First cut sequence have 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto, 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho and 仙葉由季 Senba Yuki, intermix with かんな Kanna and 相崎琴音 Aisaki Kotone.
Song was good and the dance was very good. No nudity here for 1-2 minutes.
Then came the second cut sequence, another fast song, and all 6 dancers danced almost full nude dressed in a transparent red dress. I think the performance needs to be improved as there were dancers dancing a little bit out of beat with the song and therefore out of beat with the other dancers. My guess is because it is still early days and more practice and more shows will improve this.
Score: 6/10

Third sequence - 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto
She started nude from the previous cut sequence and started dancing right at the front of the stage. She is surprisingly attractive. Hopefully she would smile a bit more if possible to make her more attractive. Her dance is not difficult, but I think she tried to give a bit more by giving a bit more of the wide-open posts (probably not really in the sequence). The music was kind of ok but it is not one of my favorites.
Score: 7/10

Fourth sequence - かんな Kanna
She came out interchanging with 小野今日子 Kyoto. She is the dancer that gives the most eye contacts to the audience and she really dances well. Also her dance I believe is the one that has the most "open up" posts of all the dancers. She really follows the beats of the music and enjoys every second of the dance. Her dance matches the music perfectly.
Score: 9/10

Fifth sequence - 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho
She smiles broadly throughout all her sequences. She dances well in this solo, and she, like かんな Kanna and 仙葉由季 Senba, looks to enjoy the dance and is absorbed into the dance sequence. The music is a Japanese song which has been translated to a Chinese song. The sequence ends with 成瀨美穗 Miho, かんな Kanna and 小野今日子 Kyoto all nude on stage thanking the audience. This sequence gets the same high score as かんな Kanna's one.
Score: 9/10

Sixth sequence - 相崎琴音 Aisaki Kotone
The starting 2 songs are fast songs with her and 4 back dancers dancing. Songs are ok. However during the first part she was outshined by the back dancers. Then it changes to a slow song. Like 篠原リョウ Ryo's case, I think she needs some more practice and time to get into the dance mood considering she is not so experienced in dancing and it is her FIRST TIME in Macau. The final change of the dance sequence started with her lying on the dance floor like a sleeping beauty. The final 1 minute she walked slowly back to behind the back stage and turning around to give a few cute smiles. Well, I think this scene is actually ok.

Ending Sequence - all dancers, back and main.
There is a major breakthrough here. All the main dancers are fully nude at the very end waving at the audience when curtain closes.

However, there is a major fault to this ending sequence - the name announcement for the dancers is VERY messy. No name displayed on the back stage. The dancers are DANCING when the name announcements happens but there is no special movements of most of the dancers to let people know that their names are being announced.
Only 篠原リョウ Ryo, かんな Kanna and 仙葉由季 Senba bow to the audience when their names were announced while the others kept dancing. 成瀨美穗 Miho and 小野今日子 Kyoto did move forward but since their parts were done so slightly if you don't look carefully you will miss. 相崎琴音 Kotone was the last one to be introduced.
This is kind of bad because some of us would like to know the name of the dancers. I hope they can improve this.

Score: 5/10

Other:

Songs: The songs in this show are ok but not spectecular.

Performance: The back dancers are very good. 仙葉由季 Senba, 成瀨美穗 Miho, 小野今日子 Kyoto and かんな Kanna are also very good. Understandably 相崎琴音 Kotone and 篠原リョウ Ryo will need more time.

Facial Expression: This time, 仙葉由季 Senba, 成瀨美穗 Miho and かんな Kanna are very good, 小野今日子 Kyoto is ok but could do better with more smile and 相崎琴音 Kotone and 篠原リョウ Ryo will need more time to relax.

Overall Score: about 7/10

Is this show recommended: YES
** This show at this current stage cannot beat the August show, but I think it has great potential to be as good if not better than the June show. It is definitely much much better than the September show (which I consider as a disaster)

Will I watch the show again: YES
** I think the show itself is worth watching a few times. I will surely watch it a few more times later in the month to look for improvements.

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-10-15 04:47 PM 編輯 ]

thank you for a very detailed report

Thank you ching
I would try to arrange a trip with my fds since I watched the excellent Aug show that was very impressive.

kimura c-hing, please come with your friends~~
hope you may come to the photo event too on this coming Saturday (18/10) afternoon or on other days (26/10, 1/11, 9/11)

tq ching for ur report !

引用:
原帖由 ctchua88 於 2008-10-16 09:49 AM 發表
tq ching for ur report !
Please do go and watch the show (I will go again this Sat for the photo event and watch a couple of times). I want to see how the dancers have been improved throughout the month. I enjoy their professionalism and appreciate their effort.

回覆 4# 的帖子

I also want to go ar
but my fds are busy le
Last time watched Maria was great great great :smile_47:

I try my best to join this event before the end of show

Kimura c-hing, hope you and your friends can make it
hopefully see you and your friends in the upcoming photo events~~

I didn't even know they are actually announced back dancer's name .........

I had to ask my friends first time , they did not mentioned back dancer's name ...
Then he told me they are actually saying it .

Yes, bit hard to hear ....... but I love the song .

speaking of announcing dancers' names, main and back dancers, I think the arrangement can be improved for the current show
the same part did in August show were much better, the audiences were clear about the names (cause the voice over was louder and the name were shown on the back wall)
this time, it is kinda of confusing cause the music is too loud that we can barely hear the announcer's voice
also we don't have their names showing on the back wall

for audiences who are not familiar with the dancers, it may be the only chance to get to know them, hope Rockza may improve that part

前往最後回覆