49 12345
上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Rockza Show - Photo Event - Photo attached!

收藏  |  訂閱
48  9.5k

Rockza Show - Photo Event - Photo attached!

Ha: I went to the Rockza show on last Sunday both to watch the showtoprepare for my review and also met the dancers. This one I got takethephoto with all the dancers and they were so close to me that Ifelttheir bodies were touching me!

I like this event better than the previous one. Good job Rockza!!

(Ha ha - of course, you won't see *me* in the photo )

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-10-16 10:23 PM 編輯 ]

How to join the photo event ? Just walk-in or need to reserve ?
thx

playerxplayer C-hing, if you want to join the photo event, all you need to do is to buy the ticket of the show after the photo event (photo event starts at around 2:00pm, the show itself starts at 3:00pm)

there would be another photo event in this coming Saturday afternoon, please come!!

回覆 1# 的帖子

for those who are not familiar with the performers, starting from the back row from left to right are:
篠原リョウ Shinohara Ryo => かんな Kanna => 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto =>仙葉由季 Senba Yuki

on the front row from left to right are:
相崎琴音Aisaki Kotone => 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho

tux1 C-hing,

You mean I just go to the ticket counter before 2:00pm and tell the staff that I want to join the photo event, then they will guide me how to join the activity.
Am I right ?

and I also want to ask you how long for the photo event and who provide the camera (staff or me ?) ?

thx

playerxplayer c-hing, if you would like to join the photo event, yes, you should first buy the ticket of the show (through the ticket office in the theatre or through the travel agents' offices in the ferry terminal)
then you should line up outside the entrance of the theatre before 2:00pm, from our experiences, there would be staffs from Rockza telling you what to do

the duration of the photo event varies depending on how many people attending
the more people attend, the longer time it would take
please note that according to Rockza manager, the photo event would be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
so if you don't want to miss the chance of getting "close" with the performers, you should come a bit earlier

Rockza's staffs would provide camera for us

引用:
原帖由 GwingGwing 於 2008-10-17 01:11 AM 發表
playerxplayer c-hing, if you would like to join the photo event, yes, you should first buy the ticket of the show (through the ticket office in the theatre or through the travel agents' offices in the ...
You are all correct C-hing.

BTW the dancers are even more attractive when they stood so close. Ryo, Kotone and Naruse were amazing looking!

playerxplayer c-hing you really should come!

請問一下:

1. 咁如果自備咗相機又用唔用得?or一定要用大會提供果d?

2. 係咪只可影一張?

3. 不論限制係一張定以上,可否和個別 dancer 合照?

引用:
原帖由 GOVG 於 2008-10-17 07:21 AM 發表
請問一下:

1. 咁如果自備咗相機又用唔用得?or一定要用大會提供果d?

2. 係咪只可影一張?

3. 不論限制係一張定以上,可否和個別 dancer 合照?
1. No, need to use the one provided by Rockza (otherwise it will take too much time as different cameras will have different control style)
2. As far as I know one or two (I took two)
3. There is a very valid reason from Rockza that this is not possible. I understood the reason and didn't push for it. So the answer is no.

can not see photo ..... is that my laptop problem ????
or do i need to access somewhere ???

49 12345
上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆