上一頁下一頁
發新話題
打印

Rockza Show - Photo Event - Photo attached!

收藏  |  訂閱
48  9.5k

looks nice

小弟都係第一次去攝影見面會﹙瑪利亞果次只係去咗睇show,miss咗簽名會,非常遺憾……﹚,今次仲要有小弟其中一位心愛嘅女優——相崎琴音,簡直係收穫豐富!而且rockza方面都安排得唔錯,唔會因為言語不通而影響整個流程。期望嚟緊嘅三次攝影見面會,可以同心愛嘅女優以及其他dancer再次合照!

為了不讓tux1專美﹙笑﹚,小弟都post上今次嘅合照:

[ 本帖最後由 GOVG 於 2008-10-24 05:05 PM 編輯 ]

回覆 12# 的帖子

wo~~~
now I am even more jealous of you than Tux1!!!
相崎琴音 and 小野今日子 were holding your arms man!!
they must like you very much~~~
I can imagine it must be like a dream comes ture to you GOVG c-hing!! :smile_35:

I am quite sure you must be enjoying the photo event a lot
how about the show itself? share your thoiughts ar c-hing

回覆 12# 的帖子

GOVG c-hing, how about opening a new thread and repost your photo + your thought about the show so that more c-hings would share your joy and excitement?

:smile_35:

How is photo event for this months show ???
I have not been to this show yet ,,,,, It sounds ok but I guess can not beat August Show .....

Already , 2months ........ I miss Hiro .

tux1 ching is great report .detail and funny . let me had some interest :smile_15:

引用:
原帖由 yes.optus 於 2008-10-23 10:28 PM 發表 查看引用來源
How is photo event for this months show ???
I have not been to this show yet ,,,,, It sounds ok but I guess can not beat August Show .....

Already , 2months ........ I miss Hiro .
yes.optus c-hing, I have attended the photo events of the current show twice already
if you really compare the photo event of this month and the hand-shaking event of August, I would say (and some other c-hing may agree) that this month's photo event is much better

as you may see from other c-hing's photos (by the way, I can't see them now, don't know why, anyone has the same problem?), this time we may actually take pictures WITH the performers in very close distance, this kind of opportunity doesn't come often, thank you  Rockza for organizing this~~ :smile_35:

for the show itself, it is really not bad on its own, we can actually see the performers are improving as the shows go on after they have warmed up, personally I think it has a few surprises when you first watch it (I don't wanna spoil them here)~

but like other c-hing said before (and I agree), August's show is really a super show to beat and it would be a bit harsh to compare both shows like this cause the whole cast, music/ songs, dance sequences.... are completely different
don't get me wrong, the current show still deserves your time and money
go see the show and attend the photo event to judge it by yourself

引用:
原帖由 magic321 於 2008-10-23 10:40 PM 發表 查看引用來源
tux1 ching is great report .detail and funny . let me had some interest :smile_15:
please go and post your own photo and review here~~~
looking forward to it~~~ :smile_35:

我系1018日去睇的, 点解我收唔到e-mail send相比我既?

引用:
原帖由 sleep79 於 2008-10-24 05:00 PM 發表
我系10月18日去睇的, 点解我收唔到e-mail send相比我既?
Hmm, strange. Let me help you to ask the PR manager ......

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆