收藏  |  訂閱
131  43.4k

回復 #1 secguard 的帖子

thank you a lot

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

My QQ experimence

Sorry for write in English because I don't know Chinese input method.  I will write in Chinese English, hope all of you can understand.  I knew a QQ girl few month ago, she is a girl about 25 years old, that is what you said middle age girl.  At the beginning, I just want to know a girl to talk with.  However, after a month of talking with QQ.  I met her outside.  She is not a beautiful girl, but she is very nice and she dresses so suitable for herself.  After a few months, I know that she loves me so much.  I also love her, but I cannot stay with her forever due to some reason. Because, I have a old girl for a long time already.  I know that if I ask her for make love, she will very happy to do it with me.  But, until today, I still didn't do that to her because I konw that if I make love with her.  I cann't left her anymore because she is so good and nice to me.  She had told me that before I am the first one who made her feel like fall in love.  I cannot leave her, and I cannot step more closer to her.  Would any friend can give me some advice?

多謝分享心得。多謝..........

thank you for sharing

真係專業!!

Thanks for sharing

上一頁下一頁
發新話題
前往最後回覆