打印

Update: 京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show - Show review Round 2 NOW AVAILABLE HERE!

收藏  |  訂閱
11  2.3k

Update: 京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show - Show review Round 2 NOW AVAILABLE HERE!

After having been to watch the show more than 10 times in particular after 2 weeks of performance, I will write an update review. The performance definitely has improved considerably and is really a good show.

Stay tuned. I am hoping to have the review in within the next 24 hours.

[ 本帖最後由 tux1 於 2008-10-29 09:29 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 tux1 於 2008-10-28 09:48 AM 發表 查看引用來源
After having been to watch the show more than 10 times in particular after 2 weeks of performance, I will write an update review. The performance definitely has improved considerably and is really a g ...
OK, this is the updated review after watching the shows for 15 times and observing how the dancers improve throughout.

Opening scene - Drum Dance.
The sequence is very very good now after all the dancers are used to the sequence. As mentioned I appreciate the difficulty of the dance sequence, in particular the performance of Senba before her solo. I even consider it better than the August one. (unfortunately, I cannot give it 10/10 - the last show for August is just unbeatable)

Score: 9/10

First Sequence - 仙葉由季 Senba Yuki
The initial problem with the sequence when Senba was a bit shaky is now completely gone. Senba dances perfectly. Nothing I can think of that can fault it, except, well, cannot give full marks  .....

Second Sequence - 篠原リョウ Shinohara Ryo
I can say that Ryo did try her best, but unfortunately she is still raw and cannot really follow the beat of the slow song when she does her posts. To be fair, I know that she is massively struggling with a very bad right ankle and I could see her ankle very swollen (even more swollen than the knees of Maria during the last show). With her figure this is putting a lot of weight on it and yet she is still trying hard. This, like last time during August show about Maria, really touches me. And I actually think a lot of audience like her (because she is really tall!). I am giving a point up based on her effort.

Score: 6/10

Cut Sequence:
First cut sequence have 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto, 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho and 仙葉由季 Senba Yuki, intermix with かんな Kanna and 相崎琴音 Aisaki Kotone.  Then finally all 6 (including 篠原リョウ Shinohara Ryo) dancers.

The more I watched the more I like the sequence as 1. the first few minutes by Naruse Miho, Senba Yuki and Ono Kyoto are REALLY good and I like the music. 2 then the group dance with all dancers together for about 2 minutes is now executed very well. This part is difficult as again need a lot of coordination and they are doing well now. I think ths is a good cut scene ( I actually now like it more than the August cut scene )

Third sequence - 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto
There is not much change in my opinion to this sequence. She is attractive but the sequence is short, and the music is not one of my favorites.

Score: 7/10

Fourth sequence - かんな Kanna
Similar to my earlier review, she is still the dancer that gives the most eye contacts to audience and her dance is really really well done. I really think now Rockza should always at least bring in a real professional dancer each time as these dancers always give very entertaining performance (Haruki was a surprise last time, and Kanna now is another surprise).

Fifth sequence - 成瀨美穗 Naruse Miho
She dances as well as Kanna. While she may not give as much eye contact to audience as Kanna, she is completely absorbed into the music and performs completely to the theme of the music. She is my favroite for this show (because she is giving me *a bit more* eye contacts than the others as I think she recognizes me)

Sixth sequence - 相崎琴音 Aisaki Kotone
Being the main attraction for the show I do expect a bit more from her. She is doing fine, but compared with the now famous "Killing me softly" Maria she still lacks the bit that Maria killed everyone - eye contacts with audience. Kotone is cute and there is no doubt about that, but her lack of eye contacts with audience significantly reduces her attractiveness towards the audience. She does smile and relax a lot more than before.

Score: 7.5/10

Ending Sequence - all dancers, back and main.
While the co-ordination of the dance has been improved a lot and there are no observable faults, the main problem with the name announcement of the dancers still stay. At least the announcements of the 6 main dancers are now done more properly where each walks forward during the announcement with proper spotlight pointing at each (My first review pointed the fault out where Naruse Miho and Ono Kyoto were not properly spot-lighted during the announcement and they could be easily missed by audience). I would have hoped Rockza at least put the names of the dancers on the back stage wall like August show, but this is not done and I think it is now too late to change. This is a pity.

Otherwise, the sequence is good and I like the music.

Score: 6/10

Other:

Songs: The more I listen the more I like the songs though I still think August ones are better. You should pay attention to a few of the songs (first song of the 2nd sequence - main theme of Go Go speed racer, the slow song of Ryo's solo, the fast songs of the cut sequence (before solo sequence of Ono), the slow song of the solo of Naruse Miho and the song for the ending sequence. They are my favorite.
Score: 8/10

Performance: 仙葉由季 Senba, 成瀨美穗 Miho,and かんな Kanna are spectecular. 小野今日子 Ono Kyoto is very good. 相崎琴音Kotone is getting better, and 篠原リョウ Ryo  tries very hard. I think overall it is good.

Facial Expression: This time, 仙葉由季 Senba, 成瀨美穗 Miho and かんな Kanna arevery good, 小野今日子 Kyoto is ok but could do better with more smile. 相崎琴音 Kotone  should try to give more eye contacts to audience, and 篠原リョウ Ryo will need to relax even more (though as I said about, it may be because of her painful ankle ).

Overall Score: about 8/10

Is this show recommended: YES
The show is now in a fully mature stage of its performance. While I have to be honest to say that it is not going to beat the August show, it is still a very very good show and definitely worth watching.

Will I watch the show again: YES
I will watch the show a few more times before it ends in Nov 10. Unfortunately, I will not be able to support it like I did last time, in particular during the last week of the show, as I need to travel to Japan from Nov 5 till after Nov 10. However, the dancers can be rest assured that I will continously support them from my heart.

(Ha ha - if rockza allows for it I do not mind to pay for a couple of shows where they put up a web cam to video conf the show to me when I am in Japan I would not mind paying for the "virtual tickets". This would be fun ... .Rockza manager - can this be done? )

any idea for nov show?????

引用:
原帖由 donny16238 於 2008-10-30 07:35 AM 發表 查看引用來源
any idea for nov show?????
As far as I know nov show is not run by Rockza. If it was as bad as the September show then I would not even watch it. (But I have to because I am doing reviews for each month's show ....).

i herad now two company runs show - that is doing since April or May .

April - Rockza
May - diffrent group
June - Rockza
July - diffrent group
August - Rockza
Sep - Diffrent group
Oct - Rockza  - Oct 11th - Nov 10th
Nov - Diffrent group   Nov 11th - Dec 10th
Dec - Rockza  - Dec 11th - Jan 10th
Jan - Diffrent group  - Jan 11th - Feb 10th
Feb - Rockza

---------------

So complete info.......

pretty easy guess , as we all knew their date and if I know they are chainging every months which
clearly says Rockza homepage saying some perfoming months is nothing to do with them .... for lst few months so I just guessed.

引用:
原帖由 yes.optus 於 2008-11-2 10:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源
pretty easy guess , as we all knew their date and if I know they are chainging every months which
clearly says Rockza homepage saying some perfoming months is nothing to do with them .... for lst fe ...
thanks for the info c-hing
I guess I have heard Tux1 c-hing and the Rcokza manager mentioned that before

anyway, judging from the past reviews of the shows NOT run by Rockza, the quality and everything seem REALLY BAD

i see , I did watch few show .... well , I might go and watch Nov show to see how it goes.

I can see Mr. gwing Gwing is good supporter !

引用:
原帖由 yes.optus 於 2008-11-2 11:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源
i see , I did watch few show .... well , I might go and watch Nov show to see how it goes.

I can see Mr. gwing Gwing is good supporter !
well, compare to Tux1 c-hing's total support, my support is nothing :smile_35:

let me put in this way, ever since I first watched the show (with Maiko Yuki 夕樹舞子 performing in Macau for the second time), I was deeply impressed by the show and started paying attention to it, because I organized some stage perfomances (mainly dramas and some musical) before when I was young and I understand how difficult it is to pull off a show like Rockza does cause it is turely a team effort
with my past experiences, I also focus more on the details of the sequences, music, songs, custumes... etc., I notice Rockza does a really good job in these areas as well (which other people may not pay so much attention to)
of course, like other c-hings' attention would focus on, the performers of Rockza are surely knockout~~~
their professionalism and effort on their performance really impress me alot, good job girls!!!

not to mention Rockza did bring my dream girl Maria Ozawa over in August

therefore you may say I am a Rockza fans now :smile_35:
I really do hope the Rockza show would go on and on, bringing us enjoyment and excitment over and over again

前往最後回覆